Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Sage Parashurama’s heated argument with Rama

 


Chapter – 274– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda– Sage Parashurama’s heated argument with Rama

 

Rama amiably addressed the Sage several times, but the illustrious Sage of Bhriguvamsamani exclaimed in fury “You are extremely talented as your younger brother, let me explain to you I am not that just Bhramin, my bows are ladle used for sacrificial fire, the arrows are oblation to the fire sacrifice, and my wrath is colossal fire, and the fourfold forces chariot, horse, elephant, and warriors are fuel added to the blaze. There were several Kshatriyas had been victim to my wrath and powerful ax, with their blood I have offered homage to my ancestors. Oh! Rama, I have performed millions of the above-mentioned sacrifices, with my Tapasya, austerities, and skill in the usage of armaments. You do not know my history, that’s why you have addressed me as a revered Bhramin. You have broken the glorious Bhavachapa, in this way you have proved your arrogance to the world, you have crossed all your limits, and displayed yourself as valorous before the huge crowd.” Rama replied “Oh! Prabho, kindly take control of your words, your anger has crossed the limits, Oh! Prabho, I have no reason to be proud of my valor, the Bhavachapa was already worn out settled in the cradle while lifting it broken into two halves.”


Bara Bara  Muni Biprabara Kaha Rama San Rama | Bole  Bhrigupathi Sarusha Hasi Thahu Bandhu Sama Bama ||

 Nipatahi Dhivjakari Janahi Mohi | Mei Jas Bipra  Sunavau Thohi || Chapa Shruva Sara Ahuthi Janu | Kopu Mora Athi Dhora Krisanu || Samidhi Sena  Chathuranga Suhayi | Maha  Maheepa Bhaye Pasu Ayi || Mei Yehi Parasu Kati Bali Dheenhe | Samara Jagya Japa Kotinha Keenhe || Mora Prabhau Bidhitha Nahi Thore | Bolasi Nidhari Bipra  Ke Bhore || Bhanjeau Chapu Dhapu Bada Bada | Ahamithi Manahu Jeethi Jagu Dada || Rama Kaha Muni Kahahu Bichari | Risa Athi Badi Laghu Chooka Hamari || Cchuathahi Toota Pinaka Purana | Mei  Kehi Hethu Karau Abhimana ||

No comments:

Post a Comment