Monday, June 21, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Rama urges Lakshman to refrain from the heated conversation with the Sage Parashurama

 





Chapter – 271– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda– Rama urges Lakshman to refrain from the heated conversation with the Sage Parashurama

 

Lakshman laughed at the Sage Parashurama, after listening to his condemning remark, soon Rama throws an angry look at Lakshman to stop his further devious act. Rama put a complete full stop on Lakshmana’s misdemeanor thus restored the peace in the atmosphere and approached Sage Vishwamithra and Sage Parashurama. Rama spoke with folded hands before Sage Parashurama “Oh! Bhagavan, I shall prostrate before you, kindly do not pay attention to the ignorant child, you are wise by nature. The holy men like you do not take the remarks of a child seriously, moreover, he has not committed the mistake on the Bhavachapa, I was the one caused to bend it and broken into two halves, kindly excuse the child before you. Oh! Bhagavan, you can impose any punishment on me as per your wish, I am the culprit, and offender, and kindly understand that I am your sincere servant too. Hence, you can impose whatever punishments I deserved to go through, death or imprisonment as you wish, I shall obey your commands. Oh! Prabho, Oh! Chief of the ascetics, kindly advises me how can I appease your anger, I shall do accordingly.” Sage Parashurama replied sternly “Oh! Rama, how can I get pacified, while your younger brother is throwing a mischievous look upon me. I feel if I did not punish him for his misdemeanor, and sieve off his head, this ax, and my anger will not get appeased.”

 

Suni Lacchimana Bihase  Bahuri Nayana Tharere Rama|Guru Sameepa Gavane  Sakuchi Parihari BaniBama ||

Athi Bineetha Mridhu Seethala Bani | Bole Ramu Jori Juga Pani || Sunahu Natha Thumha Sahaja Sujana | Balaka Bachanu Karia Nahi  Kana || Bararai Balaku Yeku Subhau | Inhahi Na Santh Bidhooshahi Kau|| Thehi Nahi Kacchu Kaja Bigara | Aparadhi Mei Natha Thumhara || Kripa Kopu Bandhu Bandhava Gosayi | Mo Para  Karia  Dhasa Ki Nayi || Kahia Begi Jehi Bidhi Risa Jayi | Muninayaka Soyi Karau Upayi || Kaha Muni Rama Jayi Risa Kaise| Ajahu Anuja  Thava Chithavath Anaise || Yehi Ke Kanda Kudaru Na Dheenha | Thau  Mei Kaha Kopu Kari Keenha ||

No comments:

Post a Comment