Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Lakshmana’s fury after listening to the disappointing speeches of King Janaka

 


Chapter – 245– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda– Lakshmana’s fury after listening to the disappointing speeches of King Janaka

 

Lakshman could not speak a word in fear and respect to his elder brother, King Janaka’s sharp words like a powerful arrow pierced his heart, finally, he stood from the seat and bowed his head before the lotus feet of Rama, and spoke the words of truth “ Oh! Bhanukula Pankaja, King Janaka spoke the shocking words while the illustrious clan of Raghu's are present in the assembly, especially in the presence of the jewel of Raghus. Oh! Prabho, you are the source of delight to Raghus and the Universe, if you do not mistake me as arrogant, kindly let me allow to lift the unyielding bow of Lord Shiva like a flower ball, and bend it, Oh! Prabho, with your perpetual grace I could even thrash the Mount Meru, hence I do not feel it is difficult to lift and bend the bow of Lord Shiva, I am well capable to hold the Bhramanda as a flower ball on my head with your eternal grace. Oh! Prabho kindly permits me to fasten the bow and let the wonderworks, I assure you I shall fasten the bow easily and I can cover eight hundred miles carrying it on my shoulder.”

 

Kahi Na Sakath Raghubeera  Dar Lage Bachana Janu Bana | Nayi Rama Padhakamala Siru Bole  Gira Pramana ||

Raghubansinha Mahu  Jaha  Koau Hoyi | Thehi Samaja Asa Kahayi Na Koyi || Kahi Janaka Jasi  Anuchitha Bani | Bidhdhyamana Raghukula  Mani Jani || Sunahu Bhanukula  Pankaja Bhanu | Kahau Subhau Na Kacchu Abhimanu || Jau  Thumhari  Anusasana Pavai | Kandhuka  Iva  Bhramanda Udavai || Kache  Ghata Jimi  Darau Phori | Sakau Moru  Moolaka Jimi Thori || Thava Prathapa Mahima  Bhagavana | Ko  Bapuro  Pinaka Purana || Natha Jani Asa  Aayasu Hoau | Kauthuku Karau Bilokia  Soau || Kamala Nala Jimi  Chapa  Chadavau | Jojana Satha Pramana Lai  Dhavau ||

No comments:

Post a Comment