Monday, June 21, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Lakshman’s mockery stirs anger in the Sage Parashurama

 


Chapter – 264– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda– – Lakshman’s mockery stirs anger in the Sage Parashurama

 

Sage Parashurama spoke “Oh! Young prince, you are nearing the mouth of death, therefore you have no control over your speeches, would you compare the mighty bow of Lord Shiva well known to the world for its glories, with your childhood toys?” Lakshman replied “Oh! Bhagavan, I consider all the bows are alike, I did not understand what is that huge loss or gain vested in the weather-beaten Bhavachapa? My brother mistook it as the new one, and while pulling it out from the cradle it broken into two pieces, hence you cannot blame my brother Rama for it. Oh! Bhagavan, you are becoming angry for no reason.” Sage Parashurama looked at his ax and thrown a stern look at Lakshman “Oh! Ignorant, have you heard of my temperament? I am leaving you considering as a child, do not invite trouble to you. I have spent all my life in extreme austerities and celibacy, and I have been an opponent of wicked Kshathriyas all my life, and I am unconquerable, and the Kshatriyas have very well known the might of my arms, I have eliminated the wicked ones, and kept the Earth with no Kings to rule, and employed the pious Bhramins who has achieved all the glories of the Earth. Oh! Young prince, look at this powerful ax, it has chopped off a thousand arms of Sahasrabhahu and his pride as well.”

 

Re Nripa Balaka Kal Basa Bolath Thohi Na Sambhara | Dhanuhi Sama Thipurari Dhanu Bidhitha Sakala Samsara ||

Lakhana Kaha  Hasi Hamare Jana | Sunahu Dheva Sab Dhanusha Samana|| Ka Cchathi Labhu Juna Dhanu Thore | Dhekha  Rama Nayana Ke Bhore || Cchuath Toot Raghupathihu Na Dhosu | Muni  BinuKaja Karia Katha Rosu || Bole  Chithayi Parasu Ki Aura | Re Sat Sunehi Subhau Na Mora || Balaku Boli Badhau Nahi Thohi | Keval Muni Jada Janahi Mohi || Bala Bhramachari Athi Kohi | Biswa Bidhitha Chathriyakula Dhrohi || Bhujabala Bhoomi Bhoopa Binu  Keenhi | Bipula Bar Mahidhevanha Dheenhi || Sahasabahu Bhuja Cchedhanihara | Parasu Biloku Maheepa Kumara ||


No comments:

Post a Comment