Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – The powerful bow of Sage Parashurama readily slides on the hands of Rama

 


Chapter – 275– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda– The powerful bow of Sage Parashurama readily slides on the hands of Rama

 

Rama spoke amiably “Oh! Bhagavan, Lord of Bhrugs, kindly listen to my truthful words, I respect you wholeheartedly as a twice-born/ Bhramin, and you are the most valiant known to the world for your heroic deeds, I was not bowing my head before you out of fear, I respect and honor twice-born, is dear to my life. Oh! Prabho, I would gladly accept the challenge from anyone who possesses might equivalent to mine or superior to mine, whether it is a demon, deity, human, King or warrior, even the Lord of Death. The Kshatriya born in illustrious lineage refrain from battle is utterly disgraceful, it will bring shame to his clan. Oh! Prabho, I have high reverence to my clan, the Raghus are not afraid to fight with even the Lord of death, you are an illustrious Bhramin, I honor you and respect you, as a born Kshatriya I gracefully accept your challenge.” Sage Parashurama disenchanted listening to the profound words of Rama, replied “Oh! Rama, get hold of this bow of Lord Sri Hari and fasten it so that all our doubts get cleared.” The powerful bow of Parashurama readily slipped to the hands of Rama after the mere utterance of his word, Sage Parashurama felt astounded watching it.

 

Jau Hama Nidharahi Bipra Badhi Sathya Sunahu Bhrigunatha | Thau Asa Ko Jaga Subhatu Jehi Bhaya Basa Navahi Matha ||

Deva Dhanuja Bhoopathi Bhat Nana | Samabala Adhika  Hoau Balavana || Jau Rana Hamahi Pacharai Koau | Larahi Sukhena Kalu Kina Hoau || Chathriya Thanu Dhari Samara Sakana | KulaKalanku Thehi Pavara Ana || Kahau Subhau Na Kulahi Prasamsi | Kalahu  Darahi Na Rana Raghubamsi || Biprabamsa  Kai Asi Prabhuthayi | Abhaya Hoyi  Jo Thumhahi Derayi || Suni Mridhu Gooda Bachana Raghupathi Ke | Udhare Patala Parasudhara Mathi Ke || Rama Ramapathi Kara Dhanu Lehu | Khaichahu Mitai Mora Sandhehu || Dhetha Chapu Aapuhi Chali Gayau | Parasurama Man Bismaya Bhayau ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment