Monday, June 21, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Sage Parashurama overwhelmed by compassion and kindness

 


Chapter – 272– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda– Sage Parashurama overwhelmed by compassion and kindness

 

Sage Parashurama continued “Oh! Rama, my powerful ax has sieved off the head of several wicked Kshatriyas and caused to lose fetus of the Queens, now it is helplessly watching at my enemy, my hands are motionless, the anger pushed me to experience intense pain on my chest, the powerful ax that caused extreme grief to several Kings has become dull. Fate has turned against me, I am experiencing a huge change in me. The feeling of compassion and kindness were unknown to me, today I am experiencing that compassion causes strain and heartache in me.” Lakshman smiled at heart and bowed before the Sage, listening to the compassionate speech of Sage Parashurama. Lakshman spoke “Oh! Mune, the cool breeze of kindness and compassion befitting your charm, the words you have uttered resembles the showers of flowers. Oh! Bhagavan, the compassion and kindness in you will remove all your wrath and discomforts.” Sage Parashurama addressed Janaka “Oh! King, I don’t appreciate the misdemeanor of this prince, kindly keep him away from my sight, otherwise, he will be pushed to his own death.” Lakshmana muttered to himself with a smile “shutting eyes would keep away the sights before you”.


Garbha Shravahi Avanipa  Ravani Suni Kudara Gathi Ghora | Parasu Acchath Dhekhau  Jiath Bairi Bhoopakisora ||

Bahayi Na Hathu Dhahayi Risa Cchathi | Bha Kudaru Kunditha Nripadhathi || Bhayau Bama Bidhi Phireau Subhau | More  Hridhaya Kripa Kasi Kau || Aaju Dhaya Dhukhu Dhusaha Sahava | Suni Saumithri Bihasi Siru Nava || Bau Kripa Moorathi Anukoola | Bolath Bachana JJarath Janu Phoola || Jau Pai Kripa  Jarihi Muni Gatha | Krodha Bhaye Thanu Rakha Bidhatha || Dhekhu Janaka Hadi  Balaku Yehu | Keenha Chahath Jada Jamapura Gehu || Begi Karahu Kina Akhinha Auta | Dhekhath Chot Khot Nripa Dota || Bihase  Lakhanu Kaha Man Mahi | Moodhe Aankhi Kathahu Koau Nahi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment