Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – King Dhasharatha pleads to Devi Kaikeyi to leave anger

 


Chapter – 33– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– King Dhasharatha pleads to Devi Kaikeyi to leave anger

 

King Dhasharatha pleaded “Oh! Devi, kindly leave your anger and ask for a reasonable boon, so that I could witness the coronation ceremony of Bharatha with my own eyes. Oh! Devi, a fish may continue to live without water, or the serpent may get along without the gem on its forehead, but I promise you, I can’t live without Rama. Oh! Beloved one, kindly understands the fact that my very existence depends on Rama.” Devi Kaikeyi could not control her rage after listening to the most sensitive declaration by the King, which worked as the ghee added to the sacrificial fire. Devi Kaikeyi shrieked out of anger “Oh! Rajan, you may adopt thousands of pretexts, none of them are not going to work with me. You have two choices before you, either you grant me the boon I have asked, or refuse it and earn a bad reputation in the clan, I am not interested in any more arguments with you. Rama is virtuous, and you too virtuous and wise, and same with Devi Kausalya too. I have known all of you, I will definitely settle the scores with you all, especially to Devi Kausalya who has adopted to confer upon me for every single issue.”

Priya Hasa Risa  Pariharahi Magu Bichari Bibeku | Jehi Dhekhai Ab Nayana Bhari  Bharatharaja Abhisheku ||

Jiye Meena Baru Bari Biheena | Mani Binu Phaniku Jiye Dhukha Dheena || Kahau Subhau Na Cchalu Manamahi | Jeevanu Mora  Ramabinu Nahi || Samujji Dhekhu Jiya Priya Prabeena | Jeevanu Rama Dharasa Adheena || Suni Mridhu Bachana Kumathi Athi Jarayi | Manahu Anala Aahuthi Dhritha Parayi || Kahayi Karahu Kina Koti Upaya | Iha Na Lagihi Rauri Maya|| Dhehu Ki Lehu Aajasu Kari Nahi | Mohi Na  Bahuth Prapancha Sohahi || Ramu Sadhu Thumha Sadhu Sayane | Ramamathu Bhali Sab Pahichane || Jasa Kausaliya Mora Bhala Thaka | Thasa Phalu Unhahi Dheau Kari Saka ||

No comments:

Post a Comment