Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – King Dhasharatha pacifies Devi Kaikeyi with the first boon, and praising the virtues of Rama



Chapter – 32– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– King Dhasharatha pacifies Devi Kaikeyi with the first boon, and praising the virtues of Rama

 

King Dasaratha solemnly spoke “Oh! Devi, Rama has no greed for the Kingdom or the crown. He is deeply attached to his younger brother Bharatha, I was sincerely following the rule of the scriptures, thus I have chosen the elder one Rama to perform the coronation ceremony, still, I shall promise you Rama and Bharatha are two eyes of mine. I have not found any difference between them. One more thing, I promise on Rama hundredth time, there is no influence or intervention of Devi Kausalya in this matter, she is innocent and she has not spoken a single word about it. Definitely, I have announced for the celebration and preparation for the event without discussing with you, that’s why my long-cherished wish to crown Rama as the King of Ayodhya was unaccomplished. Oh! Devi, leave your resentment and anger, get yourself ready with the auspicious clothe and ornaments, your wish is going to fulfill in a few days. Oh! Devi, your second boon was taken my life out of me, that was not at all agreeable, still, I could not believe it, my heart is aching, was that your anger or is it true? Oh! Devi, kindly tell me the fault of Rama, the whole world is praising the virtues and kindness of Rama. I am certain that you too spoke about his gentleness several times, admired and loved him, but after listening to your second boon, I believe all that love and affection to Rama was a pretense. Rama is kind and compassionate to all, even to his enemies, how could he act against the will of his mother?”


Lobhu Na Ramahi Raju Kara Bahuth Bharatha Para Preethi | Mei Bada Cchotta Bichari Jiya Karatha Raheau Nripaneethi ||

 Rama Sapatha Sath Kahau Subhau| Ramamathu Kacchu Kaheau Na Kau || Mei Sabu Keenha Thohi Binu Pooche | Thehi The  Pareau Manorathu Chooche || Risa Pariharu Ab Mangala Saju | Kacchu Dhina Gaye Bharatha  Jubaraju || Yekahi Bath Mohi Dhukhu Laga | Bara Dhoosara Asamanjasa Maga || Ajahu Hridhau Jaratha Thehi Aancha | Risa  Parihasa Ki Sanchehu Sancha || Kahu Thaji Roshu Rama Aparadhu | Sabu Koau Kahayi Rama Sudi Sadhu || Thuha Sarahasi Karasi Sanehu | Ab Suni Mohi Bhayau Sandhehu || Jasu Subhau Arihi Anukoola | So Kimi Karihi Mathu Prathikoola ||

No comments:

Post a Comment