Friday, July 23, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Manthara influences Queen Kaikeyi to follow her advice

 


Chapter – 21– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Manthara influences Queen Kaikeyi to follow her advice

 

Devi Kaikeyi spoke passively “I have not committed sin towards anyone during my lifetime, I wonder I can’t even imagine what was the reason for the troubles mounted upon us all of a sudden. I would prefer to spend the rest of my life in my father’s Kingdom, instead of serving Devi Kausalya and the royal family.  No one would prefer to live with an enemy, even if it has all the luxuries of heaven, instead death would be appropriate.” Devi Kaikeyi continued to pour out her grief and anguish to the wicked hunch-back, who enjoyed every bit of it, began to speak as a well-wisher “Oh! Devi, do not give up, do not speak while you are grieving or angry, you will get back all your happiness and good fortune, and whoever plotted against you, and caused grief to you will reap the fruit of their misdeeds. Oh! Lady, ever since I have heard of the coronation of Rama as the King of Ayodhya, I have lost my appetite and sleep in the night, I have consulted with an astrologer, he assured me with a positive prediction that Bharatha shall be the King of Ayodhya. Oh!Bhamini/virtuous one, I shall advise you,  if you follow my suggestions sincerely, you may succeed to regain your fortune and happiness, the King must have certain obligations towards you too.”

 

Apane Chalatha Na  Aaju Lagi  Anabhala Kahuka Keenha | Kehi Adha Yekahi Bara Mohi Dhau Dhusaha Dhukhu Dheenha ||

Naihara Janamu Bharaba Baru Jayi | Jiatha Na Karabi Savathi Sevakayi || Ari  Basa Dhau Jiavath Jahi | Maranu Neeka Thehi Jeevana Chahi || Dheena Bachana Kaha Bahubidhi Rani | Suni Kubari Thiyamaya Dani || Asa Kasa Kahahu Mani Man Una | Sukhu Sohagu Thumha Kahu Dhina Dhoona || Jehi Raura Athi Anabhala Thaka | Soyi Payihi Yahu Phalu Paripaka || Jab  The  Kumatha Suna Mei Swamini | Bhookha Na Basara Neendha Na Jamini || Poocheau Guninha Rekha Thinha Khanchi | Bharatha Bhuala Hohi Yaha Sanchi || Bhamini Karahu Tha Kahau Upau | Hai  Thumhari  Seva  Basa Rau ||

No comments:

Post a Comment