Friday, July 30, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Rama reveals his willingness to proceed to the woods and requests Devi Kaikeyi to speak the truth

 


Chapter – 42– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Rama reveals his willingness to proceed to the woods and requests Devi Kaikeyi to speak the truth

 

Rama spoke fervently “Oh! Mother, I shall be able to meet many ascetics and noble souls in the forest, and it would be more beneficial to me. I have my father’s command and mother’s approval to proceed to the forest and live a life of a hermit. Oh! Mother, Bharatha is dear as my life, he will be crowned as the King of Ayodhya, I feel the Almighty Lord is highly propitious towards me today. If I refuse to follow the command of my father, I would be stuck in the middle of fools in the assembly and I will regret it in my entire life. If I leave this opportunity to explore in the woods, it would be like nurturing a plant instead of living in the woods, Oh! Mother, this is one of the rarest opportunities, I should not leave it. I have only one thing that pains me deeply watching the miserable state of my father. Oh! Dear Mother, I can’t bear to see my father grieving over a trifling matter. The Lord of Ayodhya, King Dasaratha is brave, and ocean of goodness, I must have committed a severe sin which prevents the King from speaking his heart out, hence I request you to speak the truth.”


Munigana Milanu Bisehi Bana Sabhi Bhanthi Hitha Mora | Thehi Maha Pithu Ayasu Bahuri Sammatha Janani Thora ||

Bharathu Pranapriya Pavahi Raju | Bidhi Sab Bidhi Mohi  Sanmukha Aaju || Jau Na  Jau Bana Yesehu Kaja | Prathama Gania Mohi Mooda Samaja || Sevahi Aradu Kalpatharu Thyagi | Parihari Amritha Lehi Bishu Magi || Theau Na Payi Asa  Samau Chukahi | Dhekhu Bichari  Mathu  Manmahi || Amba Yek  Dhukhu Mohi Biseshi | Nipata Bikala Naranayaku Dhekhi || Thorihi Bath Pithahi Dhukha Bhari | Hothi Pratheethi Na Mohi Mahathari || Rau  Dheera  Guna  Udhadhi Agadhu | Bha Mohi The  Kacchu Bada  Aparadhu || Jathe  Mohi Na  Kahatha Kacchu Rau | Mori Sapatha  Thehi Kahu Sathi  Bhau ||

No comments:

Post a Comment