Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – King Dhasharatha orders Devi Kaikeyi to keep out of his sight

 


Chapter – 36– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– King Dhasharatha orders Devi Kaikeyi to keep out of his sight

 

King Dasaratha was pained to listen to the harsh words of Devi Kaikeyi and spoke “Oh! Devi, you can speak as you wish, you are not to blame for it, I understand it was my bad luck that I have possessed a wife of devilish nature to speak against me. Bharatha would never allow himself to crown as the King of Ayodhya, but my ill-fortune and your association with the wicked sinful Manthara has completely taken control of your mind. I believe all that happened was the result of my sins, the tide has turned against me at the unfortunate moment. Oh! Devi, I was dreamt of the Kingdom of Ayodhya flourish under the regime of Rama, who is the symbol of virtues. I wished for all the brothers would serve Rama relentlessly, and they collectively bring fame to the Kingdom, and their reputation will spread across the three worlds. I am certain that the stain on your reputation and my grief will not disappear even after our death. Do whatever you feel, but the least, do not show your face to me. Keep yourself out of my sight, I pray with folded hands, do not show your face to me as long as am alive. You will reap the fruit of your misdeeds and you will repent for it. Oh! Unfortunate woman, you have taken out the life of a cow.”


 Marama Bachana Suni RauKaha Kahu Kacchu Dhoshu Na Thora | Lageau Thohi Pisacha Jimi Kalu Kahavath Mora ||

Chahatha Na  Bharatha Bhoopathi Bhore | Bidhibasa Kumathi Basi Jiya Thore || So Sabu Mora Papa Parinamu | Bhayau Kudahara Jehi  Bidhi Bamu || Subasa Basihi Phiri Avadha Suhayi | Sab Guna Dhama Rama Prabhuthayi || Karihahi Bhayi Sakala Sevakayi | Hoyihi Thiha Pura Rama Badayi || Thora Kalanku Mora Pacchithau | Muyeha Na Mitihi Na Jayihi Kau || Ab Thohi Neeka  Laga Karu Soyi | Lochana Auta Baitu Muhu Goyi || Jab Lagi Jiau Kahau Kara Jori | Thab Lagi Jani Kacchu Kahasi Bahori|| Phiri Pacchithaihasi Antha  Abhagi | Marasi Gayi Naharu Lagi ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment