Friday, May 28, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Shivashcha Hridhyam Vishnu| Vishnushcha Hridhayam Shiva: || - Hari and Hara are not different from one another

 


Chapter – 132– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – Shivashcha Hridhyam Vishnu| Vishnushcha Hridhayam Shiva: || - Hari and Hara are not different from one another


Lord Hari gracefully accepted the curse of Maharishi Narada, and pacified him and brought him out of the Maya. Maharishi Narada was spell-bound to watch the Maya of Lord Hari, there was no Lord Rama, or the princess Vishwamohini, in utter shock Maharishi Narada fallen at the feet of Lord Hari, and shed tears “Oh! Prabho, Oh! Kripalu, Oh! Dheenadhayala, kindly do something to annual the curse I have pronounced, kindly protect me from the grave sin. Oh! Prabho, I have mistreated you, called you jealous and deceitful, how did I protect myself from the grave sins committed on you?” Lord Hari pleasingly replied “Oh! Mune, it was my will, you are showered curse on me. It was not your fault, kindly engage in the contemplation and meditation of supreme Lord Mahadeva who is my beloved Lord, you will get rid of the anxiousness by reciting his sacred name hundreds of times. Oh! Mune, there is no one is beloved as Lord Mahadeva to me, hence do not give up belief and faith in that Lord, and do not differentiate us. Oh! Mune, who does not have faith and belief in Lord Shiva cannot achieve my grace or devotion upon me, it is impossible to achieve my grace without the devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Shiva. Oh! Mune, always remember my words and begin to explore the three worlds at your will, you will not get besieged with my Maya, you are freed from my Maya forever.”

 

Shrapa Seesa Dhari Harashi Hiya Prabhu Bahu Binathi Keenhi | Nija Maya  Kai Prabalatha Karashi Kripanidhi Leenhi ||

Jab Harimaya Dhoori  Nivari | Nahi Thaha Rama Na  Rajakumari || Thab Muni Athi Sabeetha Haricharana| Gahe  Pahi Pranatharitha Harana || Mrisha HOau Mama Shrapa Kripala | Mama Iccha Kaha Dheenadhayala || Mei Dhurbachana Kahe  Bahuthere | Kaha Muni Papa Mitihi Kimi Mere || Japahu  Jayi Sankara Sath Nama | Hoyihi Hridhaya Thurath Bishrama || Koau  Nahi  Siva Samana Priya More | Asi  Parathithee Thajahu Jani  Bhore || Jehi Par Kripa Na Karahi Purari | So Na  Pava Muni Bhagathi Hamari || Asa Ura  Dhari  Mahi  Bicharahu Jayi | Ab Na  Thumhahi Maya  Niarayi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment