Saturday, May 15, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Lord Rama’s conversation with Lord Mahadeva




Chapter – 76– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – Lord Rama’s conversation with Lord Mahadeva

 

Lord Sri Rama appealed to Lord Mahadeva “Oh! Prabho, if you are really affectionate to me, listen to me carefully, immediately meet Shailaja and accept her as your wedded wife, kindly grant this boon to me.” Lord Shiva thoughtfully replied “Oh! Prabho, how can I reject the appeal of my beloved Lord, even though it is difficult to accept. I cannot unfollow my Master’s advice, I shall carry out your command with due respect which of utmost importance to me. The command of father, mother, and the preceptor should not be questioned or does not require any further thought, should be carried out immediately for achieving bliss. You are my supreme benefactor; hence I shall obey your order without any hesitation.” Lord Sri Rama got highly pleased listening to the words of amicability, wisdom, devotion, and virtue, answered pleasingly ‘Oh! Prabho, kindly bear your promise to me” and immediately disappeared from the sight. Lord Shankara envisioned the pleasing form of supreme Lord Sri Rama, further called out for the Saptharishis to conduct the proceedings of the celestial wedding with Goddess Parvathi.”

 

 Ab Binathi Mama  Sunahu Siva Jau Mo Par Nija  Nehu | Jayi Bibaha Hu Sailaja Hi Yaha Mohi Mage Dhehu ||

Kaha Siva Jadhapi Uchitha Asa Nahi | Natha Bachana PUni Meti Na Jahi || Sira Dhari Aayasu Karia Thumhara | Parama Dharamu Yaha Natha Hamara || Mathu Pitha Guru Prabhu Kai Bani | Binahi Bichara Karia  Subha  Jani || Thumha Sab Bhanthi Parama Hithakari | Agya  Sira Par Natha Thumhari || Prabhu Thoshea Suni Sankara  Bachana | Bhakthi Bibeka Dharma  Jutha Rachana || Kaha Prabhu Hara Thumhara  Pana Raheau | Ab Ura  Rakhehu Jo Hama Kaheau || Anthardhana Bhaye Asa  Bhashi | Sankara Soyi Moorathi Ura Rakhi || Thabahi Saptharishi Siva Pahi Aye | Bole  Prabhu Athi Bachana Suhaye ||

No comments:

Post a Comment