Monday, May 24, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Devi Bhavani’s queries on the objective of the incarnation of Supreme Bhramam as Lord Rama

 


Chapter – 114 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – Devi Bhavani’s queries on the objective of the incarnation of Supreme Bramham as Lord Rama

 

Devi Girija with folded hands, heart full of devotion, spoke nectar-like sweet words “Oh! Prabho, I have thoroughly enjoyed listening to the words that resembled cool rays of the moon that removed my qualms, and misconceptions like the scorching heat of the sun. Oh! Kripalu, you have removed my wrong perception about the supreme Bhramam incarnated as Lord Rama, I feel elated, and I have got rid of all my anxiousness and grief, Oh! Prabho, I shall repeatedly prostrate at your lotus feet, kindly consider me as your sincere servant, forgive my faults, as I was born as a woman, ignorant by nature, if you are pleased with my devotion, kindly answer to my next question. Oh! Prabho, I have thoroughly understood that the supreme Bhramam incarnated as the Lord of Raghu's is eternal bliss, free from afflictions, indestructible Purusha, sinless, changeless, and he is Sacchidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma resides as a soul in the Jeeva, knower of all. Oh! Shankara, kindly narrate to me why did the supreme Bhramam incarnate on the Earth?” Lord Shiva was highly pleased to note the staunch devotion of Devi Uma at the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra.

 

Puni Puni Prabhu Padhakamala Gahi Jori Pankaruha Pani | Boli Girija Bachana Bara Manahu Prema Rasa Sani ||

Sasi Kara Sama Suni Gira Thumhari | Mita Moha Saradhathapa Bhari || Thumha Kripala Sabu Samsau Hareau | Ramaswaroopa Jani Mohi Pareau || Natha Kripa Ab  Gayau Bishadha | Sukhi Bhayau Prabhu Charana Prasadha || Ab Mohi Aapani Kinkara Jani | Jadhapi Sahaja Jada Nari  Ayani || Prathama Jo Mei Poocha Soyi Kahahu | Jau  Mo Par Prasanna Prabhu Ahahu || Rama Bhrama Chinmaya Abinasi | Sarba Rahitha Sab Ura  Pura Basi || Natha Dhareau Narathanu Kehu Hethu | Mohi Samujjayi Kahahu Brishakethu || Uma Bachana Suni Parama Bineetha | Ramakatha Para Preethi Puneetha ||

No comments:

Post a Comment