Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Devi Parvathi’s stern response to Saptharishis

 



Chapter – 80– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – Devi Parvathi’s stern response to Saptharishis

 

Devi Parvati replied “Oh! Mahathma, the supreme Lord Mahadeva may lack virtues, attired in the inauspicious garment, and decorated ornaments of serpents, as you have mentioned earlier Lord Vishnu who symbolizes auspiciousness, wealth, prosperity attired in magnificent clothing may possess’ virtues and happiness, but I believe Lord Mahadeva is the source of my happiness, hence my heart is yearning to achieve that supreme Lord Mahadeva as my consort. Oh! Muneesha, If I had met you earlier, I would have taken into consideration of your opinion with great reverence, but it is already too late, I have offered my life to Lord Shambhu, hence I do not bother about auspiciousness or inauspiciousness, if you really want to see the union of two hearts, do not discourage with your very idea to find someone else other than Lord Mahadeva. If I did not get married to Lord Mahadeva, I would prefer to live alone in all my lives, I may take several births or crores of birth and I would continue to do the penance until I achieve that Lord Mahadeva as my wedded husband. I will not disregard my preceptor Maharishi Narada, I have firm faith and devotion at the lotus feet of my preceptor, hence, even if Lord Mahadeva urges me to leave the faith in my preceptor for hundreds of times, I will not follow them. Oh! Mahathma, I shall bow down at your feet with great reverence, kindly depart to your hermitage, it is already late.” The Sapthrishis cheered in extreme delight “Victory to Jagathjanani!  Victory to Goddess Bhavani ! Victory to Mother of the Universe!”

 

Mahadeva Avaguna Bhavana Bishnu Sakala Gunadhama | Jehi Kara Manu Rama Jahi Sana Thehi Thehi San Kama ||

Jau Thumha Milathehu Prathama Muneesa | Sunathiau Sikha Thumhari  Dhari Seesa || Ab Mei Janmu Sambhu Hitha Hara | Ko Guna Dhooshana Karai Bichara || Jau Thumhare Hat Hridhaya Biseshi | Rahi Na  Jayi Binu Kiya Bareshi || Thau Kauthukianha Alasu Nahi | Bara Kanya Aneka Jaga Mahi || Janam Koti Lagi Ragar Hamari | Barau Sambu Na  Tha Rahau Kumari || Thajau Na Naradha Kara Upadhesu | Aapu Kaha Hi Sath Bar Mahesu || Mei Pa Parau Kahayi Jagadhamba | Thumha Griha Gavanahu Bhayau Bilamba || Dhekhi Prabhu Bole Muni Gyani | Jaya Jaya Jagadhambike  Bhavani ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment