Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – Devi Sati’s pleas to get rid of the body as Dhaksha Kanya to Lord of Raghu

 


Chapter – 58– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – Devi Sati’s pleas to get rid of the body as Dhaksha Kanya to Lord of Raghu  

 

Lord Mahadeva immersed in deep meditation for several thousands of years and Devi Sati spend all those years in utter desolation in Mount Kailash, no one was known what was happening to her, she was grieving over her mistake committed to pushing the compassionate Lord Shambhu in utter grief, she felt days were like Yugas, sunk in deep sorrow. The wound in her heart remained all-new, without knowing how could she get over from the unfathomable ocean of grief. The repeated thoughts made her more susceptible “I have misbehaved to my Lord, I did not trust him and suspected the Sacchidhanandhaswaroopa Paramathma Parambhramam incarnated as Lord Rama to save the Earth, I have reaped the fruits of my sins, hence I deserved to be isolated. Oh! Lord of Raghu, is not that unfair for me to live after separated from that compassionate Lord Shambhu. I do not deserve to live without my Lord Shambhu, kindly save me from this miserable life.” The grief of Devi Sati was beyond description, she contemplated upon Lord Sri Rama and prayed with folded hands “Oh! Prabho, Lord of Raghu, the Veda, and the scriptures eulogize you as Dheenadhayala, Bhakthavathsala,/Lord of distressed Jeeva, you are the remover of grief and sufferings of worldly existence. Oh! Prabho, kindly shower your compassionate grace upon me, so that I can get rid of this body, with which I have forced to commit a grave sin. If I have true devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Shankara by word, mind, and deeds, kindly protect me from the unbearable grief and get rid of this body.”

 

Sathi  Basahi Kailasa Thab Adhika Sochu Man Mahi | Maramu Na Koau Jan Kacchu Juga Sama Dhivasa Sirahi ||

 

Nitha Nava Sochu Sathi Ura Bhara | Kab Jaihau Dhukha Sagar Para || Mei Jo Keenha Raghupathi Apamana | Puni Pathibachanu Mrisha Kari Jana || So Phalu Mohi Bidhatha Dheenha| Jo  Kacchu Uchitha Raha Soyi Keenha || Ab Bidhi Asa Boojjiau Nahi Thohi | Sankara Bimukha Jiaavasi Mohi || Kahi Na Jayi Kacchu Hridhaya Galani | Man Mahu Ramahi Sumira Sayani| Jau  Prabhu Dheenadhayalu Kahava | Aarathi Haran Bedha Jasu Gava || Thau Mei Binaya Karau Kar Jori | Chootau Begi Dheha Yaha Mori || Jau  Mere Siva Charan Sanehu | Manakrama Bachan Sathya Bhrathu Yehu ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment