Saturday, May 22, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – The beginning of Sri Ramacharitha – The brilliant queries of Goddess Bhavani

 


Chapter – 103– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – The beginning of Sri Ramacharitha – The brilliant queries of Goddess Bhavani

 

Devi Bhavani reverentially prostrated before Lord Shambhu, and began to speak with folded hands “Oh! Prabho, why did the supreme Bhramam incarnate as the son of King Dhasharatha? If so, why did he act like ordinary Jeeva lamenting over the grief of separation from his wife? Oh! Prabho, I have got perplexed to watch the supreme Bhramam acting like ordinary Jeeva, hence what I have heard from you and what I have seen were two different things, which made me so confused. Oh! Prabho, you have enlightened me with the knowledge of the all-pervasive supreme Bhramam/Sath which is indestructible Purusha, pure, unblemished, changeless, free from attributes, afflictions, has neither birth nor death. Oh! Prabho, kindly remove my misapprehensions and ignorance. Oh! Prabho, I have witnessed the glory of that Rama which was beyond comparison and description, in my previous birth and I was desperate to share that with you. Yet, my mind was wavering, hence I had to reap the fruit of my ignorance. Oh! Lord, I have few more doubts lingering in me, which I would like to get cleared from you, Oh! Prabho, kindly be generous to me, request you with folded palms, you have taught me about that supreme Bhramam several times, in different ways, still, I could not get into my mind, kindly be patient and describe the glorious legends of Lord Sri Ramachandra, lately I have developed intense desire to listen to the various amusements of that supreme Bhramam incarnated as Lord Sri Ramachandra for the welfare of the Universe. Oh! Bhujangabhushana, kindly narrate the endless virtues of Lord Sri Rama who was born as Awadhakumara/prince of Kingdom of Ayodhya.”

 

Jau Nripa Thanaya Tha Bhrama Kimi Nari  Biraha Mathi  Bhori | Dhekhi Charitha Mahima Sunath Bhramathi Budhdhi Athi Mori ||

 

Jau  Aneeha Byapaka Bibhu Koau | Kahahu Bujjayi Natha Mohi Soau || Agya  Jani Risa Ura Jani Dharahu | Jehi Bidhi Moha Mitai Soyi Karahu || Mei Ban Dheekhi Rama Prabhuthayi | Athi Bhaya Bikala Na Thumhahi Sunayi || Thadhapi Malina Man Bodhu Na Ava | So PhaluBhali Bhanthi Hama Pava || Ajahu Kacchu Samsau Man Mere | Karahu Kripa Binavau Kar Jere || Prabhu Thab Mohi Bahu Bhanthi Prabodha | Natha So Samujji Karahu Jani Krodha || Thab Kar Asa Bimoha Ab Nahi | Ramakatha Par Ruchi Man Mahi || Kahahu Puneetha Rama Guna Gaya| Bhujagaraja Bhooshan Suranatha ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment