Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – King Prathapbhanu eulogizes the glories of Santh Mahathma and noble-souls

 

 


Chapter – 161– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – King Prathapbhanu eulogizes the glories of Santh Mahathma and noble-souls

 

King Prathapbhanu sincerely enquired “Oh! Prabho, how shall I get protected from the curse of twice-born? How shall I win over the hearts of them? I haven’t seen anyone gracious than you in all my life.”

 

The wicked mendicant replied “Oh! Rajan, there are various methods to propitiate the twice-born, and it is an extremely difficult task. Ever since I was born and lived all my life in the woods, it is difficult for me to visit your Kingdom, I have not been in the houses or villages all my life, and my visit to cities is forbidden as I am a mendicant. The reality is If I did not make it, that may cause trouble to you, I am in a dilemma now.” King Prathapbhanu replied pleasantly “Oh! Mune, the huge mountains bear tiny grass on their bosom, the vast ocean permits the foam to float on its surface, the gracious Mother Earth bears the sand and the living and non-living on her bosom, likewise, the Santh Mahathmas are kind-hearted and generous, hence the Veda and scriptures highly eulogize the nobility of these Mahatmas.”


Hohi Bipra Basa Kavana Bidhi Kahahu Kripa Kari  Soau | Thumha Thaji Dheenadhayala Nija Hithu Na Dhekhau Koau ||

Sunu Nripa Bibidha Jathana Jaga Mahi | Kashtasadhya Puni Hohi Ki Nahi || Ahayi Yek Athi Sugama Upayi | Thaha Paranthu Yek Kadinayi || Mama Adheena  Juguthi Nripa Soyi | Mora Jab Thava Nagara Na Hoyi || Aaju Lage Aru Jab The Bhayau | Kahu Ke  Griha Grama Na Gayau || Jau Na  Jau Thava Hoyi Akaju | Bana Ayi Asamanjas Aaju || Suni Maheesa Boleau Mridhu Bani | Natha Nigama Asi  Neethi Bakhani || Bade  Saneha Laghunha Par  Karahi | Giri Nija  SiraniSadha Thrina Dharahi || Jaladhi Agadha  Mauli  Baha Phenu | Santhath Dharani Dharath Sira Renu ||

No comments:

Post a Comment