Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Bala Kanda – The mendicant gives wonderful lectures on Raja dharma/political science

 


Chapter – 158– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Bala Kanda – The mendicant gives wonderful lectures on Rajadharma/political science

 

The mendicant spoke “Oh! Maheesa, you have sincerely followed the Rajadharma, you did not reveal your true identity to me, a king should not reveal his true identity in any suspicious circumstances, especially while he is in foreign lands/unknown lands and your adherence to Dharma and Neethishashtra multiplied my respect for you. Oh! Rajan, you are Prathapbhanu, son of King Sathyakethu, I could perceive everything with the grace of my preceptor and Tapasya, I have revealed all about myself to you seeing your innocence, I am highly impressed with your steadfastness, political wisdom and truthfulness, hence I had that spontaneous connection with you, considered you as my son.” King Prathapbhanu admired the hermit prostrated before him and spoke affectionately “Oh! Noble one, your very sight would do auspiciousness to the Jeeva, and capable to remove the impurities of Kama, Krodha, Lobha, Moha, Madha, Mathshcharya, Ahamkara and Mamakara, and the sufferings and grief of Samsara. Kindly shower your auspicious grace on me, and freed me from the sufferings and grief.”

 

Sunu Maheesa  Asi Neethi Jaha Thaha Nama Na  Kahahi Nripa | Mohi Thohi Para Athipreethi Soyi Chathuratha Bichari  Thava ||

Nama Thumhara Prathapa Dhinesa | Sathyakethu Thava Pitha Naresa || Guru Prasadha Sab Jania Raja | Kahia Na Aapana Jani Akaja || Dhekhi Thatha Thava  Sahaja Sudhayi | Preethi Pratheethi Neethi Nipunayi || Upaji Pari  Mamatha Man More | Kahau Katha  Nija Pooche  Thore || Ab Prasanna Mei  Samsaya Nahi | MaguJo Bhoopa Bhava Man Mahi || Suni Subachana Bhoopathi Harshana | Gahi Padh Binaya Keenhi Bidhi Nana || Kripasindhu Muni Dharasan Thore | Chari  Padharath Karathala More || Prabhuhi Thadhapi Prasanna Biloki | Magi Agama Bar  Hoau Asoki ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment