Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha expresses his grief and reveals himself as impure as he was born from the womb of Devi Kaikeyi



Chapter – 173 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha expresses his grief and reveals himself as impure as he was born from the womb of Devi Kaikeyi

 

Bharatha spoke grimly “ Oh! Mahathma, the effect is severer than the cause, like the thunderbolt is harder than the weapon made out of bones, and iron is harder than the rock. I am unfortunate to hold on to this body which was given by Devi Kaikeyi, even after the separation from my beloved brother Rama, still I am holding on to my Prana dearer than my elder brother. Devi Kaikeyi exiled Rama, Lakshman, and Devi Sita to the woods, and delivered her husband to the abode of deities, she has brought widowhood to herself and brought disaster to the family, and to the entire Kingdom, in this way, she has afflicted everyone and brought unhappiness to the thriving Kingdom, she has served everyone at her will. I cannot expect any goodness in this, on top of this, all of you want to perform my crowning  as the King of Ayodhya. Since I have born from the womb of Devi Kaikeyi, I have no goodness in life, the destiny has played its role and shoved me to distress, why do you want to add up my burden?”


Karana The  Karaju Kadina Hoyi Dhosu Nahi Mora |Kulisa Asthi The  Upala The Loha Karala Kadora ||

Kaikeyi Bhava Thanu Anurage | Pavara Prana AdhayiAabhage || Jau Priya Biraha Pranapriya  Lage | Dhekhab Sunab Bahuth Ab Aage || Lakhana Rama Siya Kahu Banu Dheenha | Padayi Amarapura Pathi Hitha Keenha || Leenha  Bidhavapana Apajasu Aapu | Dheenheau PRajahi Soku Santhapu || Mohi Dheenha Sukhu Sujasu Suraju | Keenha Kaikayi Sab Kara Kaju || Yehi The  Mor Kaha Ab Neeka | Thehi Para Dhena Kahahu Thumha Teeka || Kaikayi Jadara Janami Jaga Mahi | Yaha Mohi Kaha Kacchu Anuchitha Nahi || Mori  Bath Sab Bidhihi Banayi | Praja Panch Katha Karahu Sahayi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment