Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha praising the kindness of Rama

 



Chapter – 294– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha praising the kindness of Rama

 

Bharatha spoke fervently “Oh! Prabho, you are well capable to transform your devotees, treating them with love and honor, and make them known as the jewel adorned on the crown of ascetics. Oh! Prabho, is there any deity known for kindness and compassion as you? You have firmly protected the promises made to your sincere devotees. Oh! Prabho, I have been distressed, and miserable, overlooked your commands and traveled to woods with the people of Ayodhya, yet you have accepted all of us with graciousness and removed our grief and agony. I have achieved the fortune to take shelter at your lotus feet, which is highly propitious to all. Oh! Prabho, I had the fortune to experience your affection and kindness in abundance, even after various faults of mine. My gracious Lord Sri Ramachandra overlooked all my faults and sins and showered an abundance of kindness and affection on me, which I do not deserve.  Oh! Prabho, you are the symbol of virtue, amiability, and noble disposition, I have overlooked your disposition, and spoken words of politeness and impoliteness as it was pleasing to me, kindly forgive me for all those mistakes, consider that I am a distressed Jeeva, and I am certain that my Lord Sri Ramachandra would pardon me.”


Yo Sudhari  Sanmani Jana Kiye  Sadhu  Siramor | Ko Kripala Binu Palihai Biridhavali Barajor ||

Soka Saneha Ki Bala Subhaya | Aayau Layi  Rajayasu Baya || Thabahu Kripala Heri Nija Aura | Sabahi Bhanthi Bhala Maneau Mora || Dhekheau Paya Sumangala Moola | Janeau Swami Sahaja Anukoola || Bade Samaja Bilokeau Bhagu | Badi Chook Sahib Anuragu || Kripa Anugrahu Angu Adhayi | Keenhi Kripanidhi Sab Adhikayi || Rakha Mor Dhular Gosayi | Apane Seela Subhaya Bhalayi || Natha Nipata Mei Keenhi Didayi | Swami samaja Sakocha Bihayi || Abinaya Binaya Jayaruchi Bani| Cchamihi Dheau Athi Aarathi Jani ||

No comments:

Post a Comment