Monday, September 13, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha gets anxious while walking through the woods



Chapter – 227– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha gets anxious while walking through the woods

 

Bharatha immersed in various thoughts “As I was born as a son to the sinful Devi Kausalya who structured evil plan against Rama, I am deserved to be punished for the wickedness of my mother. Still, I am certain that Rama is extremely kind and compassionate to the distressed Jeeva, he will forgive my faults and accept me. Finally, whether Rama abandons me for the impurities of mine, or accept me as his sincere servant, I have no one to depend on other than Lord Sri Ramachandra, I have already surrendered my mind, deeds, and thoughts at the lotus feet of that Lord, he is the noble Master, and I am a servant with blemishes. There are two creatures famous for their trustworthiness and love, one is Chathaka birds that drink droplets from the Swathi Nakshathra, and the fish that cannot live in the absence of water.” Bharatha continued to walk on the rough pathways engaged in various thoughts, his mind was fully occupied, the body was exhausted due to immense love for Rama, Lakshman and Devi Sita. The sinful deeds of his mother pulled him back in exhaustion, and the pure love and devotion at the lotus feet of Rama made him move forward. His feet moved in a great speed at the thought of Rama, his gait resembled the water-lily. Guha forgot himself watching the anxiousness and devotion of Bharatha at the lotus feet of Rama.

 

Mathu Mathe  Maha Mani Mohi Jo Kacchu Karahi So Thora | Adha Avaguna Cchami Aadharahi Samujji Aapani  Aaura ||

Jau Pariharahi Malina  Manu Jani | Jau Sanmanahi Sevaku  Mani || More  Sarana Ramahi Ki Panahi | Rama Suswami Dhosu Sab Janahi || Jaga Jasa Bhajana Chathaka Meena | Nema Pema Nija Nipuna Nabeena || Asa Mana Gunatha Chale Maga Jatha | Sakucha Saneha Sithila Sab Gatha || Pherathi Manahu Mathu Kritha Khori | Chalatha Bhagathi Bala Dheeraja Dhori || Jab Samujjath Ragunatha Subhau | Thab Patha Paratha Uthayila  Pau || Bharatha Dhasa Thehi Avasara Kaisi | Jala Prabaha Jala Ali Gathi Jaisi || Dhekhi Bharatha Kara sochu Sanehu | Bha Nishadha Thehi Samaya Bidhehu ||

No comments:

Post a Comment