Thursday, September 23, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – King Janaka meets Bharatha to know about his further plans

 

Chapter – 287– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– King Janaka meets Bharatha to know about his further plans

 

King Janaka spoke fervently “Rama is Sathyavratha/truthful/strict follower of promises and Dharmaratha/he is the essence of righteousness, he respects the feelings of all. Rama is unhappy with watching all of us surviving in the woods, our inconvenience in the forest makes him disheartened. Oh! Dear son, let me know your final decision so that we can discuss it with Rama.” Bharatha’s eyes overflown with tears, a sudden rush of thrill ran through his limbs, began to speak amiably “Oh! Prabho, you are dear and respectful as my beloved father. My family preceptors Sage Vashishta, Sage Vamadeva, and all my mothers are most benevolent to me. Oh! Prabho, you are an ocean of wisdom, there are Sage Vishwamithra and many illustrious Sages are assembled here, kindly consider me as your child, an obedient servant of you. Oh! Prabho, kindly instruct me, I shall obey your order with all my hearts. Kindly do not ask my opinion in the midst of the illustrious Rishis and Sages and noble people, and that too in the sacred land of Chitrakoot, If I keep silent, it won’t be considered as auspicious, I should not speak in the midst of discussion between the wise and learned. Nevertheless, I may take this opportunity to speak, Oh! Dear Father, kindly forgive me knowing that my fate is against me. The scriptures and Veda highly emphasize that the duty of a servant is extremely hard, my duty to the service of my Lord should be selfless, it should not harm the righteousness and principles of my Lord.”


Rama Sathyabratha Dharama Ratha Sab Kar  Seelu Sanehu | Sankata Sahatha Sakocha Basa Kahia Jo Aayasu Dhehu ||

Suni Thana Pulaka Nayana Bhari Bari | Bole Bharathu Dheera Dhari Bhari || Prabhupriya Poojya Pitha  Sama Aapu | Kulaguru Sama Hitha Maya Na  Bapu || Kausikadhi Muni Sachiva Samaju | Gyana Ambunidhi Aapunu Aaju || Sisu Sevaku Aayasu Anugami | Jani Mohi Sikha Dheyia Swami || Yehi samaja  Thala Boojjab Raura | Mauna Malina Mei Bolab Baura || Cchote Badhana Kahau Badi Batha | Cchamaba Thatha Lakhi Bama Bidhatha || Aagama Nigama Prasidhdha Purana | Sevadharamu  Kadina  Jagu Jana || Swami Dharama Swarathahi Birodhu || BairuAndha Premahi Na Prabhodhu ||

No comments:

Post a Comment