Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha put forward a few suggestions before Rama to make things easier and expressed his lack of knowledge in political science

 


Chapter – 263– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha put forward a few suggestions before Rama to make things easier and expressed his lack of knowledge in political science

 

Bharatha spoke passionately “Oh! Prabho, 1) kindly command me and my brother Shathrughna to live in the woods, so that everyone would feel protected under your regime or 2) kindly advise Lakshman and Shathrughna to return to the Kingdom of Ayodhya and permit me to follow you to the woods or 3) kindly allow me Lakshman and Shathrughna reside in the forest and proceed yourself and Devi Sita to the Kingdom of Ayodhya. Oh! Prabho, you are an ocean of mercy/Karunasagara, kindly do whatever pleases you. Oh! Prabho, you have left the whole burden of the regime on my shoulder, but I have no knowledge in political science or the related matters. I may sound selfish to you; a distressed person cannot speak good sense, even the disgrace would flee from the person who does not obey the instructions of his Master. Oh! Prabho, I am impure with lots of flaws, yet you have lots of affection towards me and portrayed me as a noble soul. Oh! Prabho, I promise at the lotus feet of you, I believe the performance of coronation of you is the only way to ensure happiness to the world.”


Sanuja Padayia  Mohi Bana Keejia  Sabahi Sanatha | Natharu Pheriahi Bandhu Doau Natha Chalau Mei Sath ||

Natharu Jahi Bana Theeniau Bhayi | Bahuria  Siya Sahitha  Raghurayi || Jehi Bidhi Prabu Prasanna Manahoyi | Karunasagara Keejia Soyi || Deva Dheenha Sabu Mohi Abharu | More Neethi Na Dharama Bicharu || Kahau Bachana Sab Swaratha Hethu |Rahatha Na  Aaratha Ke Chitha Chethu || Utharu Dheyi Suni Swami Rajayi | So Sevaku Lakhi Laja Lajayi || Asa Mei Avaguna Udhadhi Agadhu | Swami Saneha Sarahath Sadhu || Ab Kripala Mohi So Math Bhava | Sakucha Swami Mana Jaya Na Pava || Prabhupadha Sapatha Kahau Sathi  Bhau | Jagamangala Hitha Yek Upau ||

No comments:

Post a Comment