Friday, September 17, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda –Bharatha praises the love, kindness, and compassion of Rama

 


Chapter – 254– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha praises the love, kindness, and compassion of Rama

 

Sage Vashishta spoke to Bharatha “Oh! Dear child, get rid of your anxiousness and grief, open your heart before your beloved brother Rama who is the ocean of mercy, kindness.” Bharatha understood whatever uttered by the preceptor was the exact opinion of Rama, he was glad at heart to know that the preceptor and his elder brother are promising to him, he was also recognized that the entire responsibility to convey his heart’s decision was on his shoulder, once again Bharatha became silent, searching for words appropriate for the moment, time, and situation. Bharatha stood with folded hands before Rama, tears of love running down the cheeks, words stuck in his throat, began to speak “Oh! Prabho, our preceptor has already conveyed my messages to you, I have nothing else to put forward, I know the disposition of my Master Lord of Raghu, he is most promising even to his enemies, he is too kind and affectionate to me always, I have not seen my brother angry even during the childhood pastimes, I have not left the shadow of my beloved brother during the childhood and he has never discouraged me not a single time. I have thorough knowledge about the love of my beloved brother, he has always been given the opportunity to win over him.”


Thab Muni Bole Bhartatha San Sab Sakochu Thaji Thatha | Kripasindhu Priyabandhu Sana Kahahu Hridhaya Kai Bath ||

Suni Muni Bachana Rama Rukh Payi | Guru Sahib Anukoola Adhayi || Lakhi Aapane Sira Sabu Ccharu Baru| Kahi Na  Sakahi Kacchu Karahi Bicharu || Pulaki Sareera Sabha Bhaye Dade | Neeraja Nayana Nehajala Bade || Kahab Mora Muninatha Nibaha | Yehi The AdhikaKhau Mei Kaha || Mei Janau Nija Natha Subhau | Aparadhihu Par Koha Na Kau || Mo Para Kripa Sanehu Bisehi | Khelath Khunisa Na Kabahu Dhekhi || Sisupan  The Parihareau Na Sangu | Kabahu Na Keenha Mora Man Bhangu || Mei Prabhu Kripareethi Jiya Johi | Harehu Khela Jithavahi Mohi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment