Friday, September 17, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha admits his bad luck and seeking the grace of Rama and Devi Sita





Chapter – 255– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha admits his bad luck and seeking the grace of Rama and Devi Sita

 

Bharatha spoke in tears “Oh! Prabho, I have never opened up my thought due to my affection and respect to my beloved brother, you already know it, and my love to be with him and cherish his marvelous appearance have not satiated till date. Unfortunately, fate could not bear to watch the affection between us, my mother structured a plan so as to create a space between us, it is not fair to speak about it and portrait me as sinless and unblemished, even though the shell produce pearls, my bad luck shoved me into the ocean of grief and sufferings, without the knowledge of my own sins and flaws I have tormented my mother. I am mentally worn out, hence there is only one hope for my survival, that is my preceptors and my Master Lord of Raghu’s and Devi Sita, I presume with their grace all would be good and beneficial for all.”


Mahu Saneha Sakocha Basa Sanmukha Kahi Na Baina | Dharasana Thripitha Na  Aaju Lagi Pema Piase  Naina ||

Bidhi Na  Sakeau Sahi Mor Dhulara | Neecha Beechu Janani Misa Para || Yahau Kahatha Mohi Aaju Na  Sobha | Apani Samujji Sadhu suchi Ko Bha || Mathu Mandhi Mei Sadhu Suchali | Ura Asa Anatha Koti Kuchali || Pharayi Ki Kodhava Bali Susali | Mookatha Prasava Ki Sambuka Kali || Sapanehu Dhosaka Lesu Na Kahu | Mora Abhaga Udhadhi Avagahu || Binu Samujje Nija Adha Paripaku | Jariau Jaya Janani Kahi Kakau || Hridhaya Heri Hareau Sab Aura | Yekahi Bhanthi Bhalehi Bala Mora || Guru Gosayi Sahib Siyaramu | Lagatha Mohi Neeka Parinamu ||

No comments:

Post a Comment