Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha feels guilty of his birth as a son to Devi Kaikeyi



Chapter – 175 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha feels guilty of his birth as a son to Devi Kaikeyi

 

Bharatha spoke gravely “ Oh! Mahathma, Devi Kausalya is most guileless, pure, and affectionate to me, she has showered an abundance of affection under the impulse of natural love for me watching me in extreme distress. My preceptor the illustrious Sage Vashishta who is the ocean of wisdom, and Sarbagya/knower of all, he too prepared to crown me as the King of Ayodhya, when the fate is adverse eventually everyone turns hostile too. No one would admit that I have no involvement in plotting against my brother, except Rama and Devi Sita. I have to listen to it and survive, where there is water, you can expect the mud too. I do not get anxious about what others may say, and have little anxiety about the afterlife. All that worries me about the troubles and hardships that Rama and Devi Sita have to undergo in the woods, it ripping off my heart into pieces. My beloved brother Lakshman has achieved the fruitfulness of his life by serving Rama and Devi Sita. He had abandoned the stately pleasures and followed Rama and Devi Sita. I was born to cause affliction on Rama, exiled him to the woods, hence my birth is vain.”


Rama Mathu Sudi Saralachitha Mo Para  Premu Biseshi | Kahayi Subhaya Saneha Basa Mori Dheenatha Dhekhi ||

Guru Bibeka Sagara Jagu Jana | Jinhahi Bisva Kara Badhara Samana|| Mo Kaha Thilaka Saja Saja Soau | Bhaye Bidhi Bimukha Bimukha Sabu Koau || Parihari Ramusiya Jaga Mahi | Koau Na  Kahihi Mora Math Nahi|| So Mei Sunaba Sahaba SukhuMani | Anthahu Keecha Thaha Jaha Pani || Daru Na  Mohi Jaga Kahihi Ki Pochu | Paralokahu Kara  Nahina Sochu || Yekayi Ura  Basa Dhusaha Dhavari | Mohi  Lagi Bhe  Siyaramu Dhukhari || Jeevana Lahu Lakhana  Bhala Pava | Sabu Thaji Ramacharana  ManuLava || Mora JanamaRaghubara  Bana Lagi | Joot Kaha Pacchithau Abhagi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment