Friday, September 17, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha shed tears of grief for the troubles caused in the life of Rama, Lakshman, and Devi Sita





Chapter – 256– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha shed tears of grief for the troubles caused in the life of Rama, Lakshman and Devi Sita

 

Bharatha spoke in tears “In this assembly of noble souls and preceptors, and before my Master the Lord of Raghu and in this holy land, all I have spoken the words of truth. Whatever I have spoken were with the great love to my beloved Lord and preceptors who are the knower of all. The Universe is the witness to my mother’s wicked plans and the death of our father happened due to the pain of separation from Rama. The Queen mothers are in extreme distress, no one can bear to look at them, and the men and women of the city of Ayodhya are in utter grief of desolation. I understand that I am the root cause of all the evils, and endured all the sufferings. My beloved brother Rama, attired in saffron robes left the city of Ayodhya along with Devi Sita and Lakshman, proceeded to the woods not even wearing the foot cover, Lord Shankara is the witness I have survived from that grief too. I have witnessed the love and devotion of Nishadharaj Guha, my heart is harder than rock refused to break even after seeing all that, I think I will continue to live with all those sufferings and grief for a long time.  What would I say, even the venomous serpents and scorpions famous for their anger would move away at the mere sight of Rama, Lakshman and Devi Sita.”


Sadhu Sabha Guru Prabhu Nikata Kahau Suthala Sathibhau | Prema  Prapanchu Ki Joot Phura Janahi Muni  Raghurau ||

Bhoopathi Marana Pema Panu Rakhi | Janani KumathiJagu Sabu Sakhi || Dhekhi Na  Jahi Bikala Mahathari | Jarahi Dhusaha Jara Pura Naranari || Mahi Sakala Anaratha Kara Moola | So Suni Samujji Sahiau Sab Soola || Suni Bana Gavanu Keenha Raghunatha | Kari Munivesha Lakhana Siya Satha || Binu Panahinha Payadhehi Paya | Sankaru Sakhi Raheau Yehi Dhaya || Bahuri Nihari Nishadha Sanehu | Kulisa Kadina Ura Bhayau Na Behu || Ab Sabu Aankhinha Dhekheau Aayi | Jiatha Jeeva Jada Sabayi Sahayi|| Jinhahi Nirakhi Maga Sampini Beecchi | Thajahi Bishama Bishu Thamasa Theechi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment