Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha reveals the reason for his sorrow to the Rishis and Sages assembled in Prayagaraj

 




Chapter – 204– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha reveals the reason for his sorrow to the Rishis and Sages assembled in Prayagaraj

 

Bharatha experienced a sudden thrill of joy, meditated upon Lord Rama and Sita, his eyes overflow with tears, he repeatedly prostrated before Sage Bharadhwaja and spoke solemnly “Oh! Mune, I am in the middle of noble souls, Rishis and Sages on the sacred land of Prayagaraj, whoever pronounce unpleasant words or lie living on this land would suffer grave sin. Oh! Prabho, Lord Sri Ramachandra is the supreme Bhramam, knower of all resides as a soul in the Jeeva, I shall speak the truth, you all are wise and learned. I am not grieving on my mother’s wickedness or not worried about the criticism of the world about me as I was born to her. Oh! Prabho, I shall never get anxious about my future or I am not mourning the death of my father.  The illustrious King Dhasharatha is virtuous, righteous, achieved an abundance of meritorious reward in that way he has attained the abode of deities, he has achieved four sons as the essence of Dharma, Arththa, Kama, and Moksha, and my father left the mortal coil immediately after the separation from my brother Rama, hence there is nothing to lament on his demise. Oh! Mahathma, all that pains me is my beloved brothers Rama and Lakshman and Devi Sita’s life in the woods, assuming the life of a hermit, attired in a saffron robe, and adorned in matted hair locks, walking barefoot all over the dense wood.”

 

Pulaka  Gatha Hiya Ramu Siya Sajala Saroruha  Naina | Kari Pranamu Muni  Mandalihi Bole  Gadhgadha Baina ||

Muni SamajuAru Theeratharaju | Sanchihu Sapatha Adhayi Akaju || Yehi Thala Jau Kicchu  Kahia Banayi | Yehi  Sama Adhika  Na Adha Adhamayi || Thumha Sarbagya Kahau Sathibhau | Ura Antharjami Raghurau || Mohi Na  Mathu Karathab Kara Sochu | Nahu Dhukhu Jiya Jagu Janihi Pochu || Nahina Daru  Bigarihi Paraloku | Pithahu Marana Kara Mohi Na Soku || Sukritha Sujasa Bhari Bhuana Suhaye | Lacchimana Rama Sarisa  Sutha Paye || Rama Biraha Thaji Thanu Cchanbhangu |Bhoopa Socha Kara Kavana Prasangu || Rama Lakhana Siya Binu Paga Panahi | Kari Muni Besha Phirahi Bana Banahi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment