Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Lakshman promise to fight against Bharatha and Shathrughna, and kill them on the battlefield

 


Chapter – 223 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Lakshman promise to fight against Bharatha and Shathrughna, and kill them on the battlefield

 

Lakshman spoke fervently “Oh! Prabho, I have been born as Kshatriya in the illustrious clan of Raghus, the whole world knows that I am your servant, how can I keep quiet watching the rudeness of Bharatha? Oh! Prabho, even the dust particles cannot raise without your command.  Your might is capable to puff off your enemies into dust.” Thus Lakshman stood with folded hands before Rama as if seeking permission to encounter Bharatha, like the heroic sentiment of Lakshman woke up from the deep sleep. He tightened the matted hair on the pinnacle, fastened the quiver on his waist, wielded bow on the shoulder, and took an arrow in his hand “Oh! Prabho kindly permits me to teach a lesson to Bharatha on the battlefield, and prove myself as the servant of Rama. The two brothers will face the result of animosity against my Lord Rama, they both meet their terrible death on the battlefield. It is good that he has brought an entire army of the Kingdom, I can exhibit my fury to them in one place. I shall meet them collectively; one lion is enough to meet the herd of elephants, I shall overthrow Bharatha and his younger brother Shathrughna and their people in the battlefield, even Lord Shankara stood beside them for his help, I promise on Lord Rama, I won’t let the enemies of Rama win over in the battlefield.”

 

Cchathri Jathi Raghukula Janamu Rama Anuga  Jagu Jana | Lathahu Mare  Chadathi Sira Neecha Ko Dhoori Samana ||

Udi Kara Jori Rajayasu Maga | Manahu Beera Rasa Sovath Jaga || Bandhi Jata Sira Kasi Kati  Bhaya | Saji Sarasanu Sayaku Hatha ||Aaju Ramasevaka Jasu Leau | Bharathahi Samara Sikhavana Dheau|| Ramaniradhara Kara  Phalu Payi | Sovahu Samara Seja Dhoau Bhayi || Aayi Bana Bhala Sakala Samaju | Pragata Karau Risa  Pacchila  Aaju || Jimi Kari Nikara Dhalayi Mrigaraju | Leyi Lapeti Lava Jimi Baju || Thaisehi Bharathahi Sena Sametha | Sanuja Nidhari Nipathau Khetha || Jau Sahaya Kara Sankaru Aayi | Thau Marau Ranarama Dhohayi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment