Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha requests the preceptors and members of the assembly to grant permission to leave to woods

 


Chapter – 176 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha requests the preceptors and members of the assembly to grant permission to leave to woods

 

Bharatha spoke in tears “ Oh! Mahathma, I shall bow my head before your lotus feet, I have poured out my distress in words before you, therefore until and unless I behold the feet of Lord Rama, I won’t get relieved from the distress. I have found no other way to get relieved from my grief, the Chief of Raghu Lord Rama knows the state of my mind, hence no one could provide peace to me other than him. At the daybreak, I shall proceed to the woods to meet my Lord Rama. Even though I have born to a wicked mother, and the root cause of all the troubles, I am certain that the compassionate Lord Rama would forgive all my fault and shower an abundance of grace. The Lord of Raghu is the essence of kindness, compassion, love, amiability, and innocence, he does not hurt even his enemies, I am merely a child of Rama and a sincere servant of him. Therefore, kindly allow me to proceed to the woods, and shower your blessings upon me, knowing that all that going to be good for all. Oh! Mahathma, kindly recognize me as a sincere servant of Rama, I assure you I shall return with him to the capital city.”


Apani Dharuna Dheenatha Kahau Sabahi Siru Nayi | Dhekhe Binu Raghunatha Padha Jiya Kai Jarani Na Jayi ||

Aana Upau Mohi Nahi Soojja | Ko Jiya  Kai Raghubara Binu Boojja || Yekahi Aanka Ihayi Manamahi | Prathakala Chalahiau Prabhu Pahi || Jadhdhayapi Mei Anbhala Aparadhi | BheiMohi Karana Sakala Upadhi || Thadhapi Sarana Sanmukha Mohi Dhekhi | Cchami Sab Karahahi Kripa Biseshi || Seela Sakucha Sudi Sarala Subhau |Kripa Saneha Sadhana  Raghurau || Aarihuka  Anabhala Keenha Na  Rama | Mei Sisu Sevaka Jadhdhyapi Bama || Thumha Pai Panch Mora Bhala Mani | Aayasu Aasisha Dhehu Subani || Jehi Suni Binaya Mohi Janujani | Aavahi Bahuri Ramu  Rajadhani ||

No comments:

Post a Comment