Friday, September 3, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Guha gets ready with his men to fight against Bharatha, if his intentions were not right

 


Chapter – 183 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Guha gets ready with his men to fight against Bharatha, if his intentions were not right

 

Guha after a short while ordered his men “Oh! Dear friends, be alert and ready to meet any kind of adversities, take out your boats in large numbers, and create a blockade on the riverbank so that the enemies cannot cross the river without our knowledge. Be prepared to meet death if needed, I will not let Bharatha cross the river Ganga, if his intentions were not right, I will fight against him all alone until my life lingers in me. Oh! Dear friends die on the bosom of mother Ganga, that too for the welfare of Rama is a good fortune to me. Bharatha is the younger brother of Rama and King of Ayodhya, I am just a sincere servant of Rama, I shall fight for the welfare of my master Lord Rama, and spread glory in the fourteen spheres. I shall sacrifice my life for the Lord of Raghu, and thereby achieve fruitfulness in my life. If I win the battle with Bharatha, I will consider I have served my Master, if not I may achieve the abode of Lord and engage in the worship of him, hence in, either way, I shall achieve the fortune in my life. Oh! Dear friends, the Jeeva who is not fond of virtuous, noble, Mahathma, or fond of devotees of Lord Rama, or does not have the devotion at the lotus feet of Lord of Raghu, their lives are considered as worthless, and that kind of Jeevas are a mere burden on the Earth, and they are born as an ax to cut off the youth of their mother.”


Asa Bichari Guha Gyathi Sana Kaheau Sajaga Sab Hohu |  Hathavasahu Borahu Tharani Keejia Ghatarohu ||

Hohu Sanjoyila Rokahu Ghata | Datahu SakalaMarai Ke  Data || Sanmukha Loha Bharatha San Leau | Jiatha Na Surasari Utharana Dheau || Samara Maranu Puni Surasari Theera | Rama Kaju Cchanabhangu Sareera || Bharatha Bhayi Nripa Mei Jana Neechu | Bade Bhaga Asi Payia Meechu || Swami Kaja KarihauRana  Rari | Jasa Dhavalihau  Bhuvana Dhasa Chari || ThajauPrana Raghunatha Nihore | Dhuha Hath Mudha Modhaka More || Sadhu Samaja Na Jakar Lekha | Rama Bhagatha Maha Jasu Na Rekha || Jaya Jiatha Jaga So Mahibharu| Janani Jauban Bitapa Kudaru ||

No comments:

Post a Comment