Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha reveals his goodness is at the service of lotus feet of Rama

 


Chapter – 171 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha reveals his goodness is in the service of lotus feet of  Rama

 

Bharatha spoke with folded hands “Oh! Mahatma, my father attained the abode of deities, and my elder brother with his consort left to woods, at this moment how could you ask me to rule the Kingdom? Do you think it will do good for me? Or Do you achieve any benefit out of it? Oh! Mahatma, my goodness lies in the service of Rama, I have lost that good fortune due to my mother’s wickedness, I am confident that my goodness lies at the service of Rama, not ruling the Kingdom of Ayodhya that has become an abode of sorrow in the absence of lotus feet of Lord Rama and Devi Sita, and Lakshman. Oh! Mahathma, would it be good to look a body adorned in precious ornaments with no clothes on it? Do you think the Bhramavichara without the sense of control and practice of abandonment of interest in worldly matters would do good? Will the luxuries and comfort be pleasure-giving to an ailing person? Will the Yoga and Japa do good to a person without devotion at the lotus feet of Lord Hari or Lord Hara? Will the charming appearance of a body without life in it would do good? I don’t feel good without Rama, hence grant me permission to leave to Rama, my goodness lies at the lotus feet of Rama. Oh! Mahathma, you may feel good to crown me as the King of Ayodhya for the welfare of the people, and you may think that I have uttered the above due to my ignorance and affection.”

 

Pithu Surapura Siya Ramu Bana Karana Kahahu Mohi Raju | Yehi The Janahu Mor Hitha Kai Aapana Bada Kaju ||

Hitha Hamara Siyapathi Sevakayi | So Hari  Leenha Mathu  Kutilayi || Mei Anumani Dheekha Manamahi | Aana Upaya Mora Hitha Nahi || Soka Samaju Raju Kehi Lekhe | Lakhana Rama Siya Binu Padha Dhekhe || Badhi Basana Binu Bhooshana Bharu | Badhi Birathi Binu Bhramabicharu || Saruja Sareera Badhi Bahu Bhoga | Binu Haribhagathi Jaya Japa Joga || Jaya Jeeva Binu Dheha Suhayi | Badhi Mora Sabu Binu Raghurayi || Jau Rama Pahi Aayasu Dehu | Yekahi Aanka Mora Hitha Yehu || Mohi Nripa  Kari Bala Aapana Chahahu | Soau Saneha Jadatha Basa Kahahu ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment