Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Devi Sita’s wise words praising the nearness of her beloved Lord

 


Chapter – 98– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Devi Sita’s wise words praising the nearness of her beloved Lord

 

Devi Sita addressed Sumanthra “Oh! Respected one, I have to be strict with you due to my grief, kindly do not get offended, in the absence of the lotus feet of my Lord all those kinships have no importance. I have witnessed the glories in the Kingdom of my respected father King Janaka, whose footrest was worshiped by the illustrious Kings and prostrate before my father, though it was an abode of bliss, those glories, and luxuries in the Kingdom of my father won’t give happiness to me in the absence of my Lord.  My respected father-in-law the illustrious Emperor of Kosala, who is the Lord of the solar race, a close associate of Lord Indra, his fame is well known in the fourteen worlds, he makes frequent visits to the heavenly abode of Lord Indra and sit with him on the throne, therefore I can’t describe the glories of my father-in-law in words. The Kingdom of Ayodhya is my abode, the queen mothers are my mothers in law, loves me as my mother. Oh! Respected one, in the absence of the dust particles from the feet of my Lord of Raghu, nothing seems pleasing to me not even in my dream. Therefore, the dense forest, inhabited with the wild animals, elephants, lions, tigers, birds, tribes of Kola, Bhila, unapproachable mountains, lakes, streams, impassable roads, hills, are greatly pleasing to me in the company of my beloved Lord.”


Aarathi Basa  Sanmukha Bhayu Bilagu Na Manab Thatha | Aarajasutha  Padhakamala Binu Badhi Jaha Lagi  Natha ||

Pithu Baibhava  Bilasa  Mei Teeda | Nripamani Mukuta  Militha Padha Peeda || Sukhanidhana Asa Pithu Griha  More | Priya Biheena  Manabhava  Na Bhare || Sasura  Chakkavayi Kosalarau | Buvana Charidhasa  Pragata  Prabhavu || Aage Hoyi Jehi Surapathi  Leyi | Aaradha Sindhasana Aasanu Dheyi || Sasura  Yethadhrisa  Avadha Nivasu | Priya Parivaru Mathu Sama Sasu || Binu Raghupathi Padha Padhuma  Paraga | Mohi Keau Sapanehu Sukhadha Na Laga || Agama Pantha Banbhoomi Pahara | Kari  Kehari Sara Saritha Apara || Kola Kiratha  Kuranga  Bihanga | Mohi Sab Sukhadha Pranapathi  Sanga ||



No comments:

Post a Comment