Thursday, August 19, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Sage Valmiki gets highly pleased with the nectar-like speeches of Lord of Raghu

 


Chapter – 125– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Sage Valmiki gets highly pleased with the nectar-like speeches of Lord of Raghu

 

Lord Rama spoke fervently to Sage Valmiki “Oh! Prabho, all that has happened  provided me a good fortune to visit you, I have desired to follow the command of my father, and please my stepmother Devi Kaikeyi by installing Bharatha as the crown prince of Ayodhya. Oh! Prabho, all that took place because of my meritorious rewards, I have got the fortune to behold your feet, Oh! Prabho, kindly advise me which direction to I shall proceed, where there is no hermit feel disturbed in my presence, especially to those who live on fruits and vegetables, leaving the foods cooked in the fire, follow strict austerities, Shamadhamadhi, etc. The pleasantness of the twice-born/Bhramin is the root cause of all the happiness, and not to mention their wrath which could consume millions of generations, keeping all these in mind, kindly advise me a place where I can stay with my younger brother Lakshman and Devi Sita in the forest. Oh! Prabho, we can build a hermitage and spend some time engaging in austerities.” Sage Valmiki was highly pleased to hear the innocent and wise words of Prabhu Sri Ramachandra, exclaimed in joy “Oh! Raghukulakethu, Oh! Lord of Raghu, Oh! Prabho, you are the essence of Veda and Scriptures, you are the protector of righteousness on the Earth, Oh! Prabho, you have very well said.”


 Thatha Bachana Puni Mathu Hitha Bhayi Bharatha Asa Rau | Mo Kahu Dharasa  Thumhara Prabhu Sabu Mama Punya Prabhau ||

Dhekhi Paya Muniraya Thumhare | Bhaye Sukritha Sab  Suphala Hamare || Ab Jaha Rauara  Aayasu Hoyi | MuniUdhbegu   Na Pavai Koyi || Muni Thapasa  Jinha  The Dhukhu Lahahi | The Naresa  Binu Pavaka Dhahahi || Mangala Moola  Bipra Parithoshu | Dhahayi Koti Kula Bhoosura  Roshu || Asa Jiya  Jani Kahia  Soyi Dau | Siya Saumithri Sahitha Jaha Jau || Thaha Rachi Ruchira Parana Thrina  Sala | Basu Karau Kacchu Kala  Kripala || Sahaja  Sarala Suni Raghubara  Bani | Sadhu Sadhu Bole Muni  Gyani || Kasa Na  Kahahu Asa  Raghukulakethu | Thumha Palaka Santhatha Shruthi Sethu ||

No comments:

Post a Comment