Friday, August 27, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Devi Kausalya details the incident to Bharatha, and regretting for not leaving her Prana/vital air at the separation of Rama

 



Chapter – 159– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Devi Kausalya details the incident to Bharatha, and regretting  not leaving her Prana/vital air at the separation of Rama


Devi Kausalya spoke softly “Oh! Dear son, the Lord of Raghu abandoned the palace, leaving all his ornaments and stately pleasure, attired in a saffron robe, left the palace with no grief or joy. He has accepted the life of a hermit gracefully. He left the palace cheerfully, comforted everyone with his pleasing smile and sweet words, he was neither happy nor sad while leaving to the forest. Devi Sita who is chaste and devoted at the lotus feet of Rama followed him to the woods. Lakshman who cannot be without Rama rushed to follow him, even though he was told to remain in the palace, thus Rama, Lakshman, and Devi Sita left to the woods. I have neither accompanied them to woods nor did not shed my mortal coil, all that happened before my eyes, even though I could not abandon my Prana. I am ashamed for my love to Rama, I did not leave my Prana watching him leaving to woods, I am ashamed of myself, the Lord of Raghu Rama should not have a mother like me, but your father knows how to live and die, I think my heart is harder than the rock that is why I am still bearing Prana in this body.”


Pithu Aayasa Bhooshana Basana Thatha Thaje Raghubeera | Bisamau Harashu Na  Hridhaya Kacchu Pahire  Balakala Cheera||

Mukha Prasanna Manranga Na Roshu | Sab Kar Sab Bidhi Kari Parithoshu || Chale Bipina Suni Siya Sanga Lagi | Rahayi Na Ramacharana Anuragi || SunathahiLakhanu Chale Udi Saya | Rahahi Na Jathana Kiye Raghunatha || Thab Raghupathi Sabahi Siru Nayi | Chale Sanga Siya Aru Laghu Bhayi || Ramu Lakhanu Siya Banahi Sidhaye | Gayau Na Sanga  Na Prana Padaye || Yahu  Sabu Bha Inha  Ankhinha Agey | Thau Na  Thaja Thanu Jeeva  Abhage || Mohi Na  Laja Nija Nehu Nihari | Rama Sarisa Sutha Mei Mahathari || Jiye Marai Bhala Bhoopathi Jana | Mora Hridhaya Sath Kulisa Samana ||

No comments:

Post a Comment