Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Ayodhya Kanda – Bharatha’s passionate speeches to Mother Kausalya

 


Chapter – 161 – Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Ayodhya Kanda– Bharatha’s passionate speeches to Mother Kausalya

 

Bharatha spoke fervently “ Oh! Mother, If I have involved in the plotting against Lord Sri Rama, let the Kingdom award me the fate of the Jeeva who is far from the lotus feet of Lord Sri Hari and Lord Shambhu was worshiped by the Bhoothaganasa of dreadful appearance. Oh! Mother, if all that has happened with my approval, the sins of exchanging Vedas for monetary benefits, and thereby exploit the piousness earned, and the sinful deeds of false accusation, the fate of wickedness, deceitfulness, cruelty, and the fate of the people who are hostile to the beliefs, righteousness, and Veda, and the terrible sin of stealing the wealth, money, and possession of others, and illicit relationships with the wife of strangers, let all those sins fall upon me. Oh! Mother, If I have known the treacherous plan of my mother beforehand, let Lord Shambhu punish me with the sin of people who do not love the association of saints, Mahatmas, noble souls, ascetics, and virtuous, etc. Oh! Mother, If I was known to the deceitfulness of my mother, the fate of the people who do not strive to achieve the knowledge of ‘Athman’/soul/Bhramavichara, the people who do not worship Lord Sri Hari even after obtaining the rarest birth as a human falls upon me.  Oh! Mother, if I was involved in any of the plotting against my beloved brother Rama let the fate of the people do not worship Lord Sri Hari or Lord Mahadeva, abandon the Veda and Vedic rites, the people who spread false knowledge, and deceive the public with the false appearance fall upon me.”


Je Parihari Hari Hara  Charana Bhajahi Bhoothagana Ghora | Thehi Kayi Gathi Mohi Dheau Bidhi Jau  Janani Math Mora ||

 Bechahi Bedhu Dharamu Dhuhi Lehi | Pisuna Paraya Papa Kahi Dhehi || Kapati Kutila  Kalahapriya Krodhi | Bedha  Bidhushaka Bisva  Birodhi || Lobhi Lampata Lolupachara | Je  Thakahi Paradhanu Paradhara || Pavau  Mei Thinha Kai Gathi Ghora | Jau Janani Yahu Sammatha Mora || Je Nahi Sadhusanga Anurage | Paramaratha Patha  Bimukha Abhage || Je Na  Bhajahi Hari Narathanu Payi | Jinhahi Na Hari Hara Sujasu Sohayi || Thaji Shruthipanthu Bama Patha Chalahi | Banchaka Biranchi Besha  Jagu  Cchalahi || Thinha Kai Gathi Mohi  Sankara Dheau | Janani Jau Yahu Jani Bheau ||

No comments:

Post a Comment