Thursday, October 14, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Aranya Kanda –Maharishi Narada seeks boon on the sacred syllable ‘Ra Ma’ as the most propitious among the infinite names of the Lord

 




Chapter – 41– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Aranya Kanda– Maharishi Narada seeks boon on the sacred syllable ‘Ra Ma’ as the most propitious among the infinite names of the Lord

 

Maharishi Narada eulogized Prabhu Sri Rama, realized that Lord Raghu is pleased, began to speak with folded hands “Oh! Prabho, Lord of Raghu's, you are benevolent, you are the provider of several boons to your worshiper, Oh! Prabho, kindly provide a boon, although you know about my desire, you are that all-pervasive supreme Bhramam resides as a soul in the Jeeva.” Rama spoke amiably “Oh! Maharishi, you know my disposition, do I hide anything from my devotees, Oh! Maharishi, kindly do not ask the boon which is dear to my heart, you know very well which is dearer to my heart, I do not hold on to anything from my devotees, you do not give up belief in me.” Maharishi Narada spoke cheerfully “Oh! Prabho, I was presuming to ask a specific boon, even though you have infinite sacred names, let the auspicious name ‘Ra Ma’ surpass it all in destroying hosts of sins like the hunter kills the flock of birds.”


Nana Bidhi Binathi Kari Prabhu Prasanna Jiya Jani | Naradha Bole Bachana Thab Jori Saroruha Pani ||

Sunahu Udhara Sahaja Raghunayaka | Sundhara  Agama Sugama Baradhayaka || Dhehu yek Bar Magau Swami | Jadhdhyapi Janatha Antharjami || Janahu Muni Thumha Mor Subhau | Jana Sana Kabahu Ki Karau Dhurau || Kavana Basthu Asi Priya Mohi Lagi | Jo Munibara Na Sakahu Thumha Magi || Jana Kahau Kacchu Adheya Nahi Mere | Asa Biswasa Thajahu JaniBhore || Thab Naradha Bole  Harshayi | Asa Bara Magau Karau Ditayi || Jadhdhayapi Prabhu Ke Nama Aneka | Shruthi Kaha Adhika  Yek The Yeka || Rama Sakala Namanha The Adhika | Hoau Natha  Adha  Khaga Gana Badhika ||



No comments:

Post a Comment