Monday, October 18, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Kishkindha Kanda – Vali eulogizes the splendor of Rama

 


Chapter – 10– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Kishkindha Kanda– Vali eulogizes the splendor of Rama

 

Vali spoke miserably “Oh! Prabho, Lord Sri Ramachandra, I have understood my shrewdness will not work before my Lord. I am a grave sinner, yet I have taken shelter at your lotus feet in the hours of my death.” Prabhu Sri Ramachandra affectionately ruffled his body, he stroked his head and spoke amiably “Oh! Vali, I shall provide you the boon of immortal.” Vali spoke in tears “Oh! Prabho, you are an ocean of mercy, noble souls undertake austerities in their several births and fail to utter the sacred name ‘Rama’ at the time of departure of the soul, Lord Shankara bestows the opportunity to attain salvation by uttering the sacred Tharaka Manthra on the ear of the Jeeva who depart the world, that supreme Lord Sri Ramachandra appeared before my very eyes, hence will I get this golden opportunity again in my life? Even the Veda is incompetent to eulogize your glories and concludes ‘Na: Ithi Na: Ithi’, the Sages undertake several austerities, vow, Shamadhamadhi, meditation, contemplation, and penances to perceive that supreme Bhramam. Oh! Prabho, even after knowing me a grave sinner and arrogant, you have been so kind to restore my life, Oh! Prabho, who will be kind and compassionate as you in this Universe? Who would be a fool to cut down the celestial tree Parijatha for fencing the ordinary tree? Oh! Prabho Sri Ramachandra, kindly shower your compassionate grace on me and provide the boon of Nishchalabhakthi/Ananyabhakthi/ eternal devotion at your lotus feet, even if I may take several births in the different Yonis, I should have immense faith and devotion at your lotus feet. Oh! Prabho, my son Angadha has immense valor and strength as mine. Oh! Kalyanapradha, kindly guide my son Angadha, holding his arm. Oh! Suranara Natha, kindly treats Angadha as your sincere servant.”


Sunahu Ramaswami San  Chala Na  Chathuri Mori | Prabhu Ajahu Mei Papi Anthakala Gathi Thori ||

 Sunatha Rama Athi Komala Bani | Bali Seesa Paraseau Nija Pani || Achala Karau Thanu Rakhahu Prana | Bali Kaha Sunu Kripanidhana || Janma Janma Muni Jathanu Karahi| Antha Rama Kahi Aavath Nahi || Jasu Nama Bala Sankara Kasi | Dhetha Sabahi Samagathi Abinasi || Mama Lochana Gochara Soyi Aava | Bahuri Ki Prabhu Asa Banihi Banava ||

 

So Nayana Gochara  Jasu Guna Nitha Nethi Kahi Shruthi Gavahi | Jithi Pavana Man Go  Nirasa Kari Muni Dhyana Kabahuka Pavahi || Mohi Jani Athi Abhimana Basa Prabhu Kaheau Rakhu Sarirahi | Asa Kavana Sada Hadi Kati  Suratharu Bari  Karihi Baboorahi || Ab Natha Kari Karuna Bilokahu Dhehu Jo Bara Magau | Jehi Joni Janmau Karma Basa Thaha Rama Padha  Anuragau || Yaha Thanaya Mama Sama Binaya Bala Kalyanapradha Prabhu Leejiye | Gahi Baha Sura Nara Naha Aapana Dhasa Angadha Keejiye ||

No comments:

Post a Comment