Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Aranya Kanda – King of birds Jatayu prepares to leave mortal coil on the lap of Rama



Chapter – 31 (1)– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Aranya Kanda– King of birds Jatayu prepares to leave mortal coil on the lap of Rama

 

Rama took Jatayu who was badly wounded, lost wings, lying helpless on his lap, and caressed his body with his lotus-like hands. As soon as Jatayu witnessed the compassionate Lord, all his pain were disappeared. Jatayu regained consciousness and spoke in grief “Oh! Prabho, you are the destroyer of fear and anxiousness of worldly existence, listen to me carefully, it was the wicked Ravana the ten-headed demon that put me into this misery and abducted Devi Janaki. He took her in his celestial vehicle and moved to the south, while Devi Sita was shrieking for help. I have held my breath to convey this message to you, Oh! Prabho, Kripasagara, I am leaving my Prana.” Rama pleaded “Oh! Dear, hold on for a while” Jatayu smiled at Lord and spoke “Oh! Prabho, Do I need to hold on my Prana after witnessing the glorious form of that supreme Lord Sri Hari, who is beyond perception and description, appeared before me, even the Vedas are incompetent to eulogize your glories, affirms as ‘Na: Ithi Na;Ithi’, the pious and noble souls utter your very name ‘Rama’ while departing this world is present before me, what else I need to make my life fruitful? should I hold on to my Prana any longer?” Lord of Raghu replied in tears “Oh! Dear father, you have attained an enviable state with your noble deeds, nothing is impossible for the Jeeva who has a good heart and desire for the welfare of all. Oh! Dear father, you can leave this mortal coil, and proceed to my supreme abode. What shall I give you as a boon, when you have already fulfilled all your desires?”


Kara Saroja Sira  Paraseau Kripasindhu Raghubeer | Nirakhi Rama Cchabi Dhama Mukha Bigatha Bhayi Sab Peer ||

Thab Kaha Geedh Bachana Dhari Dheera | Sunahu Rama Bhanjjana Bhavabheera || Natha Dhasanana Yaha Gathi Keenhi | Thehi Khala Janakasutha Hari Leenhi || Lai  Dhacchina  Dhisi Gayau Gosayi | Bilapathi Athi Kurari Ki Nayi || Dharasa Lagi Prabhu Rakheau Prana | Chalana Chahatha Ab Kripanidhana || Rama Kaha Thanu Rakhahu Thatha | Mukha Musukayi Kahi Thehi Batha || Ja Kara Nama Maratha Mukha Aava| Adhamau Mukutha Hoyi Shruthi Gava || So Mama Lochana Gochara Aage | Rakhau Dheha Natha Kehi Khagae || Jalabhari Nayana Kahahi Raghurayi | Thatha Karma Nija The Gathipayi || Parahitha Basa Jinha Ke Manamahi | Thinha Kahau Jaga Dhurllabha Kacchu Nahi || Thanu Thaji Thatha Jahu Mama Dhama | Dheau Kaha Thumha Pooranakama ||

No comments:

Post a Comment