Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sundara Kanda – Hanuman describes the plight of Devi Sita in the Ashoka Vatika

 


Chapter – 32– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sundara Kanda– Hanuman describes the plight of Devi Sita in the Ashoka Vatika

 

Hanuman speaks “Oh! Prabho, Devi Sita spend her days and nights contemplating upon your lotus feet, uttering your sacred name ‘Ram Ram Ram’, absorbed in envisaging your marvelous form in the shrine of her mind and closing her eyes as the doors of the shrine, head hung down staring at her feet, finding no way to escape from the grief of separation from you. Oh! Prabho, while I was leaving Ashokavatika, Devi Sita handed me this precious Choodamani to deliver to you.” Lord Rama took the Choodamani thoughtfully from Hanuman, and kept it close to his chest, and shed tears. Hanuman continues with tears “Oh! Prabho, Devi Janaki uttered the following words in tears”, kindly listen to Devi Sita’s message “I shall prostrate before the lotus feet of Lord Sri Ramachandra, and his younger brother, Oh! Dheenabandhu, Oh! Pranatharththihara, I have devoted to you with mind, word, and deed, then why did you abandon me? Oh! Prabho, I admit my fault, I did not leave the mortal coil immediately after I have got separated from you. Oh! Prabho, it was the agony of separation from you prevented me from leaving the mortal coil, the grief of separation from you torturing me like flames, the deep sighs are the wind that rejuvinates the flames and my body as a heap of cotton ball burning in the flames, that would have been consumed my physical body, but the longing to see your marvelous form causes my eyes drenched in tears, and it prevents the flames of grief devour my physical body.”  Hanuman speaks “Oh! Prabho, you are the savior of the distressed soul, and Devi Janaki is in utter grief and agony, hence I need not speak about it further.”


Nama Paharu Dhivasa Nisi Dhyana Thumhara Kapata | Lochana Nijapadha Jathritha Jahi Prana Kehi Bat ||

Chalatha Mohi Choodamani Dheenhi | Raghupathi Hridhaya Layi Soyi  Leenhi || Natha Jugala Lochana Bhari Bari | Bachana  Kahe Kacchu Janakakumari || Anuja Sametha Gahehu Prabhu Charana | Dheenbandhu Pranatharathi Harana || Mana Krama Bachana Charana Anuragi | Kehi Aparadha Natha Hau Thyagi || Avaguna  Yek Mora Mei Mana | Bicchurath Prana Na  Keenha Payana || Natha So Nayananhi Ko Aparadha | Nisaratha Prana Karahi Hadi Badha || Biraha Agni Thanu Thoola Sameera | Swasa  Jarayi Cchana Mahi Sareera || Nayana Shravahi Jalu Nija Hitha Lagi | Jarai Na  Pava Dheha Birahagi || Seetha Kai Athi Bipathi Bisala | Binahi Kahe Bhali Dheenadhayala ||

No comments:

Post a Comment