Saturday, October 16, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Kishkindha Kanda – Hanuman eulogizes the splendor of supreme Lord Rama

 


Chapter – 3– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Kishkindha Kanda– Hanuman eulogizes the splendor of supreme Lord Rama

 

Hanuman speaks “Oh! Prabho, I am ignorant and dull-witted, you are none other than the supreme Lord who is the protector of distressed Jeeva, you are almighty Lord kind and compassionate to Jeeva, you had forgotten me. Oh! Prabho, I am an impure Jeeva, do not ignore me. Oh! Prabho, the Jeeva drenched in your Maya, can be protected only with your grace, I do not know how to worship you or sing in praise of you, or I don’t know how to please you. Oh! Lord of Raghu, the child taken shelter in mother’s lap and the servant taken shelter in his Master gets freed from fear and anxiousness.” Hanuman fallen at the feet of Lord Raghu overwhelmed with various emotions and assumed his own real form as a monkey. The Lord of Raghu raised Hanuman from the ground, and embraced him tightly, and comforted him wiping off his tears running down his cheeks.  Rama spoke “Oh! Hanuman, listen to me carefully, do not get distressed, you are twice as dear as Lakshman to me, I am impartial to all Jeeva, but my devotees are dearer to me because they have none other than me to protect.”

 

Yeku Mei  Mandha Mohabasa Kutial Hridhaya Agyana | Puni Prabhu Mohi Bisareau Dheenabandhu Bhagavana ||

Jadhapi Natha Bahu Avaguna More | Sevaka Prabhuhi Parai Jani More || Natha Jeeva Thava Maya Moha | So Nirasatharayi Thumharehi Cchoha || Tha  Para Mei Raghubeera Dhohayi | Janau Nahi Kacchu Bhajana Upayi || Sevaka  Sutha Pathi Mathu Bharose | Rahayi Asocha Banayi Prabhu Pose || Asa Kahi Pareau Charana Akulayi | Nija Thanu Pragati Preethi Ura Cchayi || Thab Raghupathi Udayi Ura Lava | Nija Lochana Jala Seechi Judava || Sunu Kapi Jiya Manasi Jani Oona | Thai Mamapriya Lacchimana The Dhoona || Samadharasi Mohi  Kaha Sab Koau | Sevaka Priya Anyagathi Soau ||

 

No comments:

Post a Comment