Friday, October 29, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sundara Kanda – Devi Sita offers Choodamani to Hanuman to pass on to Lord Raghu

 



Chapter – 28– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sundara Kanda– Devi Sita offers Choodamani to Hanuman to pass on to Lord Raghu

 

Hanuman took a deep plunge in the ocean water, and got rid of the exhaustion, assumed a minuscule form and appeared before Devi Sita, and stood before Jaganmatha Janakanandhini with folded hands and spoke “Oh! Mother, kindly be gracious, give me any one of your beloved possessions to deliver to Lord of Raghu.” Immediately, Devi Sita removed the ornament adorned on her hair /Choodamani, and handed cheerfully to Hanuman, and spoke “Oh! Vayuputhra, Oh! Dear son, convey my salutation and loving inquiries to Lord Raghu. My beloved Lord is omniscient, who is all-pervasive, ocean of mercy, protector of distressed souls, yet pass on my message to protect me from the grief and sufferings. Oh! Son, kindly remind the incident of Jayantha who is the son of Lord Indra, have disguised as a crow and pecked on my feet, and keep reminding the might of his arms that are well capable to destroy the enemies, if my beloved Lord did not make a visit in a month, he can’t see me alive. Oh! Dear son, how can I protect my life from the mighty demon Ravana, your mere appearance brought me intense relief from the grief, now the time has arrived for your return, I have to continue the days and night of weariness.”


Pooch BuJJayi Khoyi Shrama Dhari Laghuroopa Bahori | Janakasutha Ke Aage  Dad Bhayau Kar Jori ||

Mathu Mohi Dheeje Kacchu Cheenha | Jaise  Raghunayaka Mohi Dheenha || Choodamani Uthari Thab Dhayau | Harasha Sametha Pavanasutha Layau || Kaheahu Thatha Asa  Mor Pranama | Sab Prakara Prabhu Poornakama || Dheenadhayala Biridhu Sambhari | Harahu Natha Mama Sankata  Bhari || Thatha Sakrasutha Katha Sunayehu | Bana  Prathapa Prabhuhi Samujjayehu || Masa Dhivasa Mahau Nathu Na Aava | Thau Puni Mohi Jiatha Nahi Pava || Kahu Kapi Kehi Bidhi Rakhau Prana | Thumhahu Thatha Kahatha Ab Jana || Thehi Dhekhi Seethali Bhayi Cchathi | Puni Mo  Kahau Soyi Dhinu So Rathi ||

No comments:

Post a Comment