Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sundara Kanda – The conversation between Thrijata and Devi Sita - The grief of Devi Sita



Chapter – 13– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sundara Kanda– The conversation between Thrijata and Devi Sita - The grief of Devi Sita

 

The female demons prostrated before Devi Sita and dispersed into different directions. Devi Sita immersed in various thoughts “The wicked demon will kill me in a month’s time.” Devi Sita prayed with folded hands to Thrijata “Oh! Mother, you are the only one who protected me from the arrogant female demons, kindly advise me how to get rid of this body so that I can get freed from the miseries and sufferings as well. I can’t bear the grief of separation from my beloved Lord Sri Ramachandra, Oh! Mother, kindly arrange for a funeral pyre so that I can get rid of this body. Oh! Wise lady, so that I can prove my love and devotion at the lotus feet of my beloved Lord. I can’t bear the sharp words of Ravana, that are piercing my ears.” Soon, Thrijata fell at the feet of Devi Sita and pacified her describing the might, valor, fearlessness, and glory of the Supreme Lord Sri Ramachandra, and Thrijata returned to her home. Devi Sita became inconsolable wept bitterly “My fate has turned against me; I am not even getting fire to kill myself and thereby get rid of the pain of separation from my beloved Lord. The stars are visible on the sky, not a single one is prepared to fall on the Earth. The moon is cool, but not prepared to initiate lightning thunderstorms. Oh! Ashoka tree, you have golden-colored leaves resemble fire, why do not you lit up flames, so that I can get rid of the body and grief as well.” Every single minute seemed like a Yuga for Hanuman who was watching the miserable state of Devi Sita.


Jaha Thaha Gayi Sakala Thab Seetha Kara Mana Soch | Masa Dhivasa Beethe Mohi Marihi Nisichara Poch ||

 Thrijata San Boli Kara Jori | Mathu Bipathi Sagini Thai Mori || Thajau Dheha Karu Begi Upayi | Dhusaha Birahu Ab Nahi Sahi Jayi || Aani Kada Rachu Chitha Banayi | Mathu Anala Puni Dhehi Lagayi || Sathya Karahi Mama Preethi Sayani | Prabhu Prathapa Bala Sujasu Sunayesi || Nisi Na Anala Mila Sunu Sukumari | Asa Kahi So Nija Bhavana Sidhari|| Kaha Seetha Bidhi Bha Prathikoola | Milihi Na Pavaka Mitihi Na Soola || Dhekhiath Pragata Gagana Angara | Avani  Na Aavath Yekau Thara || Pavakamaya Sasi Shravatha Na Aagi | Manahu Mohi Jani Hatha Bhagi || Sunahi Binaya Mama Bitapa Asoka | Sathyanama Karu Haru Mama Soka || Noothana Kisalaya Anala Samana | Dhehi Agini Jani Karahi Nidhana || Dhekhi Parama Birahakula Seetha | So Cchana Kapihi Kalapa  Sama Beetha ||

No comments:

Post a Comment