Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sundara Kanda – Ravana picked up the sword to sieve off the head of Devi Sita was intervened by Devi Mandodhari

 



Chapter – 11– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sundara Kanda– Ravana picked up the sword to sieve off the head of Devi Sita was intervened by Devi Mandodhari

 

Ravana was fuming listening to the harsh speeches of Devi Janaki, comparing him to firefly with Rama who has the brilliance of Surya, he picked up his sword Chandrahasa and spoke arrogantly “Oh! Devi Sita, you have insulted me, if you do not follow my command, I will sieve your head off from the neck, Oh! Sumukhi, you have no choice other than following my order or be ready to lose your life.” Devi Sita replied sternly “Oh! Wicked Dhashanan, listen to me, my beloved Lord Sri Ramachandra has lovely arms as the stem of blue lotus flower, and it is long as the trunk of an elephant, either that powerful arm of my Lord or your sword Chandhrahasa will have my neck, Oh! Fool, I am already besieged by extreme grief of separation from my beloved Lord Sri Ramachandra, take your sword and separate my head from the neck, so that I can get rid of the grief once for all.” Ravana could not control his anger rushed to Devi Sita was intervened by Devi Mandodhari, who is the daughter of the demon Maya, pacified her Lord with the sweet words. Ravana called out for all those haughty female demons and angrily spoke “Oh! Ladies, it is your duty to intimidate Devi Sita in all possible ways and persuade her to follow my order, she has left with one month’s time to be alive, after that I would kill her with my powerful sword.”

 

Apuhi Suni Khadhyotha Sama Ramahi Bhanu Samana | Parushabachana Suni Kadi Aasi Bola Athi Khisiana ||

Seetha Thai Mama Kritha Apamana | Katihau Thava Sira Kadina Kripana || Nahi Tha Sapadhi Manu Mama Bani | Sumukhi Hothi Na Tha Jeevana Hani || Syama Saroja Dhama Sama Sundhara | Prabhu Bhuja Kari Kara Sama Dhasakandhara || So Bhuja Kanda Ki Thava Aasi Ghora | Sunu Sad Asa Pravana Pana Mora || chandrahasa Haru Mama Parithapam | Raghupathi Biraha Anala Samjatham|| Seethala Nisitha Bahasi Bara Dhara | Kaha Seetha Haru Mama Dhukha Bhara || Sunatha Bachana Puni Marana Dhava | Mayathanaya Kahi Neethi Boojjava || Kahesi Sakala Nisicharinhi Bolayi | Seethahi Bahu Bidhi Thrasahu Jayi || Masa Dhivasa Mahau Kaha Na Mana|| Thau Mei Marabi Kadi Kripana ||

No comments:

Post a Comment