Friday, October 29, 2021

Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sri Tulsidas Maharaj – Sundara Kanda – Hanuman advises Ravana to leave enmity to Lord Sri Ramachandra and return Devi Sita

 


Chapter – 23– Sri Ramacharitha Manas – Sundara Kanda– Hanuman advises Ravana to leave enmity to Lord Sri Ramachandra and return Devi Sita

 

Hanuman spoke graciously “Oh! Dhashanan, I am the emissary of that supreme Lord Sri Ramachandra who is unconquerable, capable to defeat all the animate and inanimate things in this Universe, you have abducted his beloved consort, Devi Sita, in his absence. Oh! Ravana, I know your might thoroughly, you had a conflict with Sahasrabhahu and Vali.” Ravana laughed out scornfully at Hanuman who spoke thoughtfully, “Listen, Dhashanan, I have destroyed your pleasure garden as all other monkeys do, I ate the fruits from the garden because I was hungry. Oh! Lord, who does not love their life? I am not different from anyone, your army of demons attacked me, hence I had to repay what they deserve the best to protect myself from death. Oh! Ravana, your son Meghanatha fastened me with the Bhramasthra, I am not ashamed of it at all, I am always keen to serve my supreme Lord Sri Ramachandra. Oh!, Mighty Ravana, I request you with joined palms, do not keep enmity with Lord Rama, give up your arrogance and heed to my words. At this moment, you have to think about the welfare of your clan, get rid of your ignorance, and surrender at the lotus feet of Lord Rama,  get rid of your fear and anxiousness. The Supreme Lord Rama will not leave his devotees in distress, do not antagonize with him, he represents Yama who devours the animate and inanimate in the Universe. It is my sincere request to you to give up your haughtiness, and return Devi Sita safely back to Lord Rama.”


Jake Bala Lavalesa The Jithehu Charachara Jjari | Thasu Dhootha Mei Ja Kari Hari  Anehu Priya Nari ||

Janau Mei Thumhari Prabhuthayi | Sahasabahu San Pari Larayi || Samara Bali Sana Kari Jasu Pava | Suni Kapi Bachana Bihasi Biharava || Khayau Phala Prabhu Lagi Bhookha | Kapi Subhav The Thoreau Rookha || Sab Ke  Dheha Paramapriya Swami | Marahi Mohi Kumaraga Gami || Jinha Mohi Mara The Mei Mare | Thehi Par Bandheau Thanaya Thumhare || Mohi Na  Kacchu Bandhe Kayi Laja |Keenha Chahau Nija Prabhu Kara Kaja || Binathi Karau Jori Kara Ravana | Sunahu Mana Thaji Mora Sikhavana || Dhekhahu Thumha Nija Kulahi  Bichari | Bhrama Thaji Bhajahu Bhagatha Bhayahari || Jake Dar Athi Kala Derayi | Jo Sura Asura Charachara Khayi || Thasau Bayaru Kabahu Nahi Keejai | More  Kahe  Janaki Dheejai ||

No comments:

Post a Comment