Saturday, May 30, 2020






||Sri Ram Jayram Jaya Jaya Ram||

Chapter -99 – Dhoha

The conversation between Rama and Parashurama


Lakshmana bowed before Parashurama and speaks with a smile “ The kindness is most promising to your body, your speeches are too pleasant like tress showering flowers, Oh! Mune, your kindness  resembles Agni, the supreme Lord can only help you in anger.” Parashurama screamed “Oh! Janaka, this arrogant prince yearning to live in the abode of Yama, he is ignorant, move him out of my eyesight, even though he is small, he is too wicked.” Lakshman said, “Kindly close your eyes, the whole world will become dark before you.” Parashurama quivered in anger and said to Rama“Oh! Shata, after breaking the bow of Shambhu, are you teaching me a lesson? Your brother talking impolitely to me with all your permission, you are bowing before me like the humble natured, you are playing innocent drama, leave it all, we will have a battle and satisfy me, or leave that name ‘Rama’ Oh! Shivashathro, leave all your wickedness and fight with me, otherwise, I will kill you along with your brother.” Bhrigupathi lifted his axe in extreme anger, Rama smiled to himself and bowed down before him, and spoke to himself “Even though Lakshmana committed the mistake, the sage is angry on me, sometimes the humbleness causes harm.” Rama speaks politely “Oh! Mune, kindly control your anger, you have axe in your hand, and my head before you. Kindly do whatever you feel to control your anger, kindly recognize me as your sincere attendant. How did a Master and servant fight each other? Oh! Bhramanashreshta, kindly leave your anger, that adult has spoken all that seeing you in the form of a warrior, kindly do not complain. Oh! Mune, after watching you with all that bow, arrow, and axe, he considered you as a warrior, that’s why he spoke angrily. Even though he had heard of your valorous deeds, have not seen you before, therefore he spoke all those words angrily exactly as the nature of his family if he had understood you as a supreme ascetic, Oh! Punyathma, he would adore the dust from your feet on his head. Kindly forgive him for his demeanour, without knowing you thoroughly. A twice-born should have an abundance of kindness in his heart. Oh! Swami, what’s the difference between you and me? We both are having the same name, you are Parashurama and I am Rama, Oh! Deva, I have a bow as a weapon, you have the nine superior qualities like serenity, Dhama, Tapa, purity, patience, honesty, wisdom, Vignana, and faith upon the supreme Lord. Therefore I am inferior to you. Oh! Bhraman kindly forgives all my mistakes.”



Parashurama’s anger did not cool down listening to Rama who addressed the latter as Sage and Bhramana, he spoke in fury “You and your brother are the same, both of you are wicked. You know me as a Bhramin, I shall narrate which type of Bhramin, my bow represents the ladle of the Yajja, the arrows are offerings to the fire sacrifices, my fierceness is the Yagagni, my warriors are Samith which adds fire in the Yagagni, these valorous Kshatriyas are my sacrifices to that Yaga, I have given several kings as offerings to that fire sacrifice. In this way, I have performed several crores of Samarayajja and Japa. You do not know my splendour that is why you have addressed me as a Bhramin, you have broken the prominent Shivadhanuss, and have crossed all the boundaries. You have considered yourself as a prominent one who won over the three worlds.”