Saturday, May 30, 2020




||Sri Ram Jayram Jaya Jaya Ram||

Chapter -96 – Dhoha

The fury of Parashurama


Parashurama looked around and asked Janaka “What’s the reason for this huge gathering?” even though he knows everything; eventually, his facial appearance has changed in extreme anger.  King Janaka explained all those incidents took place in the Dhanuryajja and the reason for the visits of the Kings from neighbouring countries. Suddenly, Parashurama noticed the two pieces of Shivadhanuss on the floor; he screamed in extreme fury “Hey, Jada, Janaka who has broken the divine bow of Shambhu? Show me the person who has shown the courage to break it; otherwise, I will throw your Kingdom upside down.” King Janaka did not utter a word in fear, the wicked Kings felt extremely happy, the deities, Rishis Sages, Nagas, male and females of Mithila became anxious, mother of Devi Sita grieved “Oh! Bhagavan, all those happened in an auspicious manner destroyed by fate.” Devi Sita who was heard of the valorous legends about Parashurama became worried, every second became a Yuga for her. Raghuvara watched the distress of the crowd and fear of Devi Janaki, he was neither happy nor sad, and spoke “Oh! Swami, the Shivadhanuss must have broken by one of your sincere servants, kindly order me.” Parashurama could not control his rage, screamed “The person who serves the preceptor is the sincere servant, the person who has broken the Shivadhanuss is my enemy, and he has performed the part of an enemy, so he must be prepared for a battle with me. Let him stand out from the crowd, otherwise, I will kill all those Kings.”


Lakshmana laughed at the words of Parashurama, he mockingly commented “Oh! Swami, I have broken many bow and arrows in my childhood days, but Swami! You have not got angered, why are you so attached to this bow?” The Brighukulathilaka felt extremely humiliated listening to Lakshmana and spoke “Oh! Nripabalak, you are under the clutches of death that is why you have no control over your words, you have compared the most prominent Shivadhanuss with other bows.” Lakshman answered with a smile “Oh! Deva, kindly listen to me, I have considered all the bows are same; it was a rusted bow, what’s the use of it? Therefore it is not going to create any gain or loss. Rama mistook the bow as the new one; the moment he touched it broke into two pieces. Therefore Raghupathi is not responsible for it. You are getting angry without any reason.” Parashurama looked at his axe and spoke “Oh! Ignorant child, you have not known about me, I am leaving you as a child; otherwise, I would have killed you. Oh! Foolish one, you have considered me as a saint, I have undertaken the vow of celibacy from my childhood, and fierce as well. The whole Kshatriya clan knew me as their enemy. I have emptied the Earth without Kshatriya, solely with the strength of my hands, and donated the land to several twice-born. Look at this axe, Oh! Prince, it removed the thousands of hands of Sahasrabhahu. Therefore do not create grief for your parents. Oh! Prince,  this powerful axe has killed several infants in the womb.”



Lakshmana smiled at him and spoke softly “ Aho! The Maharishi considered himself as the great warrior, he threatens me with his axe, and he tries the mountain to fly with a lung full of air. Oh! Maharishi there is no one here to crush under your pointing finger, like tender pumpkin. I have spoken with great respect to you after seeing you with the bow, arrow and axe, now I have understood that you have born in the Bhrigu clan after seeing your Yajjopaveetha, therefore I am not going to show any anger towards you. We do not mistreat twice-born, cows, deities, devotees of Lord Hari, etc, killing any of these would bring grave sin. If you punish us, we will fall at your feet. Your words are equivalent to crores of Vajrayudha, therefore these bow, arrow and axe are no use for you. Oh! Mahamune, if I have uttered any disrespecting words against your weapons, kindly forgive me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment