Sunday, May 24, 2020




||Sri Ram Jayram Jaya Jaya Ram||


Chapter – 66 – Dhoha – 65

The conversation between King Prathapbhanu and the ascetic

The wicked ascetic began to speak “Oh! Rajan, do not disclose your meeting with me to anyone in this world; I warn you, do not let anyone know about our meeting, it would cause extreme agony to you, it would destroy you. Oh! Prathapbhanu, my words are true, if you disclose our meeting or undergo the Viprashapa, it would cause your destruction, and even the curse of Lord Shiva and Lord Hari won’t cause death punishment.” The king fell at his feet and spoke “Oh! Mune, you are absolutely correct, it is impossible to protect from the curse of Vipra or preceptor, none could protect from these two. If Lord Bhrama gets angry, the preceptor could save, if the Guru gets angry none in the world could protect. I have thoroughly understood the Viprashapa and its intensity, I will sincerely follow them. Oh! Mune, how could I please the twice-born? Kindly describe that to me. You are extremely compassionate like a close relative to me.”



The ascetic began to speak “Oh! Rajan, listen to me carefully, there are different ways to please a Vipra, do not know how it will work, and difficult as well. There is a way to achieve it, I cannot come to your city, and I have not been to anyone’s home or cities or villages after birth. If I did not accompany you, that would bring ill fortune to you, therefore I am in a dilemma.” The King spoke amiably “Oh! Prabho, the Veda pronounce that the Mahathma and noble souls shower an abundance of kindness to his fellow beings, the mountains gracefully offer space for the small grass and shrubs to grow, the unfathomable ocean carries the weightless foam on its surface, the graceful Mother Earth holds sands on her chest.” He again and again prostrated before the ascetic and speaks “Oh! Prabho, kindly shower your grace upon me. You are a noble soul and kind as well, Oh! Prabho, therefore you should take the trouble to visit my Kingdom.”



The wicked ascetic understood the King is already under his fist, spoke “Oh! Rajan, I am true, there is no Siddhis  are  impossible for me in this world, you are true to words, mind, and deeds, therefore I can fulfill your desire, but the Yoga, Yukthi, Tapas, and Manthra should remain confidential always for its powerful effects. Oh! Rajan, I will cook a meal for the entire Vipra of your Kingdom, but you should not reveal my identity, you should serve the meal, then all those people will become your favorites and follow all your words, go back to your Kingdom and introduce this system, and practice this for a year. Everyday invite lakhs of twice-born with their families, I will cook for them and you should serve them. In this way, you can influence the Vipras.  These twice-born would perform fire sacrifices, perform Vedic chants, and various religious rites and in this way they bring the deities favorable to you. Oh! Rajan, I cannot appear in my original form, with my divine powers of Tapasya I can abduct your preceptor and keep him in this hermitage in my form for a year. I shall assume the form of your preceptor and perform all those tasks for you.  It is already in the night, go to sleep, on the third day from today I will meet you, with my divine powers I will drop you in your palace with the horse while you are asleep. I will meet you in the form of your Kulaguru I have assumed, when you recognize me I shall remind you with all that we have conversed with each other.”

No comments:

Post a Comment