Saturday, May 23, 2020



||Sri Ram Jayram Jaya Jaya Ram||

Chapter – 56 – Dhoha – 55

Lord Hari's boon on Maharishi Narada

Maharishi Narada surprised watching the mesmerizing beauty of the princess Vishwamohini, he could take his eyes off from her immediately fell in love with her.  He forgot his Virakthi, continued to stare at her for a long time, he was in a state of dream watching her lovely appearance, but he did not express it outside. He thought “Whoever marries to this beautiful young lady would become immortal, cannot defeat him in battlefield, he would be worshiped by Chara and Acharas’   after reading her palm, Maharishi kept all those within him about the characteristics of her future husband, and filled their ears with made-up stories, and highly praised her auspiciousness, and left the scene. Maharishi Narada immersed in various thoughts “how did I get married to that princes? I have to get her in my life, how did I face her? In this moment it is necessary to  get a good physique and attractive appearance, then she will wed me as her husband, and she will adorn me with the Jayamala publicly, for that I should get the most charming appearance as a boon from Lord Vishnu, but it will take too long to reach the abode of Lord Hari, but he is the only one promising to me, therefore he should come to help me at this moment.’ in this way, Maharishi Narada engaged in various thoughts about Vishwamohini, soon forgot all his Japa and Tapa. Maharishi Narada contemplated upon Lord Hari, immediately the compassionate Lord appeared before Narada, watching the bountiful Lord, Narada’s eyes filled in devotion. He was quite sure that Lord Hari would definitely heed to his prayers, he narrated all those incidents happened in the city of King Sheelanidhi, and spoke “Oh! Prabho, kindly shower merciful glance on me, kindly give me your charming appearance, I cannot wed that the stunningly beautiful daughter of King Sheelanidhi without an attractive appearance, therefore kindly do what’s appropriate for me I shall remain a sincere servant always.”



Lord Hari smiled at the influence of his Maya on Maharishi Narada, and spoke “Oh! Narada, listen to me carefully, I will do whatever good to you, I am promising to you, my words never go untrue. Oh! Yogi, a physician will not give anything the patient wants, especially while the patient is under strict medication, it is impossible for a physician to break the rules and give whatever the patient wants. Therefore, I will do whatever promising to you. ” Soon that compassionate Lord disappeared from the sight. Maharishi was completely besieged with the Maya of Lord Hari, he could not understand the highly confidential words of Lord Hari. The illustrious Rishi Narada hastily moved to the palace like a dull-minded person.



In the grand assembly of King Sheelanidhi, there was handsome Kings were seated on the well-decorated throne, impatiently waiting for the arrival of the bride.  Maharishi Narada was heartily pleased and thought “My physique and appearance are definitely superior to the Kings present in the assembly, therefore the princess Vishwamohini would definitely choose me as her wedded husband.” Alas! The supreme Lord Hari has completely changed the appearance of Maharishi Narada as repulsive which was beyond description, but none could make out the transformation, all the dignitaries present were reverentially greeted Maharishi Narada.

No comments:

Post a Comment